• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Just finished Bioshock: Infinite and ooooweeeeeeee solid 8.5/10
Very good game.
That game just messes with your mind. Especially towards the end! I love it.

I finished FFXII again. I love the combat system, and I like the gambit mechanic too. The story was very enjoyable. Overall an awesome fun game.
9/10

The last thing to do. Fight Yiazmat....

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Overwatch --> 8.5/10, it's Blizzard's new IP and it's amazing! The only reason I won't give it a higher rating is because some of the characters are a bit unbalanced (which can make the experience a bit frustrating), and the servers tend to lag out from time to time, but overall it's a brilliant game and anyone who enjoyed TF2 will adore Overwatch!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tales of Zestiria 9/10
The most recent Tales of game is an appealing adventure across a fantastical realm with no shortage of references to the Arthurian legend. After leaving his hometown of Elyssia, Sorey undertakes the role of the Shepherd to purify the malevolence which overtakes the peoples' hearts, turning them into "hellions". With the help of seraphim (benevolent spirits) and his Squire, Sorey overcomes ruins and intervenes between a war amidst two kingdoms, hoping to prevent the Lord of Calamity's power from spreading. Even after all of these years, the Tales series hasn't lost its charm with a new cast of characters who have charismatic personalities and witty conversations despite the truly harrowing times. However, inconsistent leveling and a lengthy fetchquest near the end keep me from rating it higher.

Tales of Zestiria: Alisha's Determination DLC 7/10
Developed as a result from massive fan back(s)lash, Namco released this after-story expansion as an apology for borderline cutting out one of the main characters. Alisha was heavily advertised and prominently featured in the beginning of Zestiria before practically disappearing altogether. This DLC takes Alisha and others through two dungeons in search of someone dear to them, and while it maintains the personality of the original, the dungeoneering was lengthened to the point of tedium but resulted in a semi-satisfying conclusion. It was nice to finally hear Alisha proclaim her "answer" after the many struggles she'd faced prior. Sadly, due to aforementioned disappointing level design and slight character inconsistencies, I can only rate it as is.

Overall, I'd highly recommend ToZ to anyone who enjoys a bright cast of characters and a splendid exploration system. The music by Go Shiina is also a huge highlight. Shame that this got buried out from the large output of open-world titles from last year.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
dtar ocean 5 it started off abruptly i know this game is ghonna bnwe ****. 5/10

Minecraft: Pocket Edition 8/10

It's a really fun game and is easier to use the the normal version imo but it's also lacking in a lot of content as of now which is unfortunate

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Terraria

Jesus Christ, this game has consumed my life. I bought it recently and have not stopped. An absolute blast, and really gives off the impression that you can create literally anything.

EDIT: I forgot to rate it...

10/10

Last edited:

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Terraria

Jesus Christ, this game has consumed my life. I bought it recently and have not stopped. An absolute blast, and really gives off the impression that you can create literally anything.
I played through that game on consoles and did almost everything there is to do (In the console edition at least). I spent like a whole Summer playing the game with one of my friends, and boy was it fun. Everything about it was great, except maybe that all my data got corrupted somehow, and I lost everything I ever did, but you know.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Also, Furi is so good. It's free at the moment for PS Plus, and it's honestly one of the best indie games I've played on PS4, no joke. It's a bit like a cross between bullet-hell, beat-em-up, and top down shooter games. Essentially, without going into the story too too much (although I am going to spoil minor stuff, so SPOILER ALERT), you play as this guy:

Furi_Jaileristhekey.png

You're equipped with a sword, a pistol, and the ability to teleport forward for a limited distance. You escape imprisonment thanks to the purple rabbit man behind the main character in the picture above (Who kind of reminds me of Ravio for some reason...) and must traverse various environments to kill each guardian meant to hold you prisoner there. It's really action packed, intense, and has a surprisingly interesting story that isn't entirely handed to you on a silver platter. You have to make sense of some things through hints and clues given throughout the game. Overall, it's worth a shot, especially since it's free on PS4 at the moment. I'd give it a 9/10, easily, but that's just my silly opinion.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Fallout New Vegas (8.5/10)
Very fun and drained the last 48 hours of my life out of me, but certain easy to trigger glitches and sometimes tedious quests made some hours less fun than others. If you liked the first two games in the series but not Fallout 3, try it anyway. (I mean if you didn't like F3 because of the fps elements then maybe don't, it's still a shooter)

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Wii U)

Genre: Survival Horror
Length: Medium

So this is basically the scariest game I've ever played, and I've played all the hits: Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, etc., and this trumps them all in terms of pure terror. The game starts off incredibly awesome and incredibly scary. It tapers off near the end, unfortunately, in favor of more combat and less fear, but overall the game is still incredibly solid. I have some issues with the indoor combat sequences, but it's a minor gripe.

Final Thoughts: This game did not get the love it deserved, mostly because Nintendo of America are incompetent imbeciles, and it's a shame. If you own a Wii U and you have an external HDD, get this game. It's 100% worth it. I mean, I bought the HDD just for the game, and I was not disappointed.

The full playthrough is available on my YT channel if anyone is on the fence about it. Watch some gameplay, and then get the game.

★★★★☆

D

Deleted member 81859

Fire Emblem Fates: 6/10

Intelligent Systems struggled to make three seperate games and it shows. Not to mention the weeaboo pandering and blatant queerbating. An overall step down in quality from FE: Awakening. The only thing keeping it afloat was Birthright. Conquest and Revelation were awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom