• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mountain Dew Flavors

Favorite Flavor?

• Original Mountain Dew

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Throwback Mountain Dew

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Code Red

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Live Wire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pitch Black

• Baja Blast

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Voltage

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Black Label

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Don't Drink Dew

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Dan

It's actually a soda, not an energy drink, though there is a energy drink spin-off brand called Mountain Dew Kickstart
Oh my I had no idea. I always assumed it was as it had the same sort of taste as the majority of every drinks. I'll admit I'm a little embarrassed now.

Feverish

Source of stink
I don't drink it, but not for any reason other than my parents don't come home from Wal-Mart with it in a grocery bag.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've only had original Mountain Dew. Up until recently it was the only one to my knowledge that we get in the UK. I've seen code red floating about lately though but I haven't tried it. To be honest I think Mountain Dew is okay but nothing special. I used to have an energy drink addiction and my number one choice will always be Monster Rehab, Monster Zero and then pretty much every flavour of Relentless.

Mido

Version 1
These days, I really don't drink much pop; but when I'm feeling eager for a quick fix, the original has never let me down! It's easily my favorite of the flavors as well as how soft drinks go in general.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Voltage and Baja Blast for me.

I've found that Mountain Dew is a good mixer. Caffeine and alcohol don't make the best mix, but I've never found Dew to have enough caffeine to make it bad.

Dan

Huh, I'm really proud of this forum.
0o8ZpNZ.png

Considering the American dominance this forum has a good chunk of you don't drink Dew. Well done guys, keep up the good work.

Misty

Ronin
I should make clear, I don't regularly do the dew. I drank it a lot more when I was a kid and unaware some food is better for you. (Or rather, at the time I was more convinced that parents had a conspiracy afoot with veggies and fruits.) I think the last time I had code red was like five years ago when a friend bought it for me due to my description of what to get being "surprise me".

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I should make clear, I don't regularly do the dew. I drank it a lot more when I was a kid and unaware some food is better for you. (Or rather, at the time I was more convinced that parents had a conspiracy afoot with veggies and fruits.) I think the last time I had code red was like five years ago when a friend bought it for me due to my description of what to get being "surprise me".

'Code red or die' you said. Such passion for the drink and you say you havent had in 5 years? I recon you hit the bottle more regularly than that.

Misty

Ronin
'Code red or die' you said. Such passion for the drink and you say you havent had in 5 years? I recon you hit the bottle more regularly than that.

The question wasn't about frequency, it was about flavour. If you drink other flavours, you should die as Code Red is the only proper flavour to consume. That doesn't mean I think you should be on an IV drip of it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The question wasn't about frequency, it was about flavour. If you drink other flavours, you should die as Code Red is the only proper flavour to consume. That doesn't mean I think you should be on an IV drip of it.

It was you who brought up frequency and nobody said anything about IV. You dont have to inject it to be a Dewhead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom