• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
O-oh I'm not good enough at Mafia to mentor. And I also know who scum is
did i tell u that? meh, guess i gotta find someone to mentor or someone who is better than bok to replace lol fug

@Shroom?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Tristan said:
@JC-Hurin if we findpeople scummy, and there is genuine reason to find them suspicious, then we lynch them. That's the way this game has always worked. Maybe I am overconfident, and if I'm wrong about Toxic then I'll take responsibility, but I think we have a good shot here. As for the process of elimination thing, I took the people I found suspicious and narrowed them down to Toxic. I don't find the other people suspicious and see no real reason to. As for yourself, LG, and Cthulhu, I believe all three of you to be town. If I'm wrong, then more hat-eating will transpire.
I'm not denying that you have a genuine suspicion (I even agreed with your initial suspicion on that day), but you're making it sound like he's definitely scum if Doc flips Town. You made it sound like there was some kind of connection between the two where one would be scum if one was Town. It was kind of like you were trying to convince people using some sort of false hope. I wouldn't have questioned you if you just said you were suspicious. But Mafia is as just about convincing people of your suspicion as well. I'm just confused why you're trying to make it out that you've got some huge lead when really it's just a suspicion that stemmed from two days ago.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
So I've read the past day, and I have a basic grasp on who's dead, where they aligned, etc.

I also know that my attack for today has already been spent, but I don't agree at all with it. I actually don't think Toxic is scum. I haven't really looked into their posts, but scum tend to be a little more active in game (or at least post a "hey, don't kill me bro" type post), and the fact that their last post in game was a week ago, and the last day ended, what? 3 days ago? Leads me to believe they're just inactive. I would highly doubt that they partook in the most recent night actions at all really.

As far as who I think is scum, I'm still trying to connect dots. It's pretty late and I'll have to look into it more tomorrow after a somewhat busy day, but I'll come back and see what's transpired.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not denying that you have a genuine suspicion (I even agreed with your initial suspicion on that day), but you're making it sound like he's definitely scum if Doc flips Town. You made it sound like there was some kind of connection between the two where one would be scum if one was Town. It was kind of like you were trying to convince people using some sort of false hope. I wouldn't have questioned you if you just said you were suspicious. But Mafia is as just about convincing people of your suspicion as well. I'm just confused why you're trying to make it out that you've got some huge lead when really it's just a suspicion that stemmed from two days ago.
Ok, I see your point. Can't really argue that. In hindsight I probably was a bit too confident and jumped to conclusions tbh. Just got a little excited haha

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I haven't actually had a good read through the thread yet, but in the mean time...

Ok so these are my initial readings before I do it good read through. I'll exclude myself because obviously I know my alignment and I'll trust the claims for now.

DekuNut (50/50 for me so far. Hasn't really been involved in any of the major incidents)
Tristan (I'm just not sure, I'm still suspicious the way Tristan disappeared during the most important part of yesterday. I know he had a reason, but still)
Libk (We have a dead Mason, so obviously he wouldn't fake claim a Mason)
Pendio (Not sure, don't like his sporadic appearances and then he disappears again)
LittleGumball (Part of me screams Town, but certain interactions kind of make me think otherwise - could be 3rd party)
Heroine of Time (The only thing we have to go on is the Eduarda interaction, but other than that it's impossible to get a clear read)
Toxic_Snowman (Not replying for some reason. Either guilty or maybe a VT who doesn't care. Either way he was trying too hard to be a Townie during Alit's lynch)
The Hero of Legend (I still don't agree with how he avoided answering Eduarda's question and went for me instead. Took the easy option and hasn't been seen since)
Frozen Chosen (Literally don't know, but I'm sure there's something once I read through the entire thread since he's been very active)
RegalBryant (Claiming Vig is suicide surely)
Viral Maze/Mido (Viral hardly played and Mido tried to interject his thoughts, but it's always hard being a late replacement and hard to read too)
Cthulhu/Shroom (Same case as above, but Cthulhu was much more active and I gotta big Townie vibe when I was interrogating him)

I'm guessing among these one is scum and one is 3rd party (unless we have a cult). Also, if you guys are re-reading, I just remembered that Alit could have used his Role Cop ability on the first night.

I feel like I'm always asleep at the wrong time. So Doc flipped town and then three people jump on Toxic's bandwagon. To me, after seeing Toxic's inactivity, I personally don't think he's scum. Not like it matters cause he's dead with that many attacks.

I'm guessing among these one is scum and one is 3rd party (unless we have a cult). Also, if you guys are re-reading, I just remembered that Alit could have used his Role Cop ability on the first night.

Did ALIT give any indication of someone's role when he was alive? Maybe we can use it to get another confirmed townie.

A lot of what happens tonight will probably lead us to our next lead. However, Tristan looks most suspicious to me at the moment. I don't have any concrete evidence, but the way he's gone after toxic is like he wants to kill as many as he can. Sure, we have a number of players left and I was even okay with the Toxic lynch at first, but I don't feel that way anymore after seeing his inactivity.

Of course if Toxic flips scum, you can just ignore this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll be honest, Doc's flip actually makes me feel more comfortable with Bryant. Confirms that were using the word vig and not some flavor word like attacker or something.

Moving on, I've been feeling Toxic-scum since early, but I hate his inactivity.
@Toxic_Snowman @Toxic_Snowman @Toxic_Snowman
Come to me bruh
I feel like Tristan's reasoning makes sense, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that the narrowing down confirms Toxic. @Tristan if I may ask, who else is on your list of possible-scum-but-dismissed-in-favor-of-those-two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom