• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

My step-grandfather looked at a picture of my sister's friends, pointed at one guy and asked "Is he a terrorist?"

I agree. I only trust one man to do it right for me. He gets it perfect every time.

I take it he had a middle eastern look to him and a beard?

over ere in britain m8 we dont stand 4 that no 4 dont stand 4 that! i say u ****in shoot him with his own muslamic ray gun innit

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
over ere in britain m8 we dont stand 4 that no 4 dont stand 4 that! i say u ****in shoot him with his own muslamic ray gun innit
Bloody muzlums. We should organise a protest march next time we r down the pub for a few pints. We gotta get Britain to be back British again.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Bloody muzlums. We should organise a protest march next time we r down the pub for a few pints. We gotta get Britain to be back British again.

yh m8! time british got bck to bein britsh better ave a lot of pints coz i erd protest can last a while innit... mk sure every1 gets a aircut be4 we march coz we dont want r hair growin 2 long

Reactions: Dio

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I agree. I only trust one man to do it right for me. He gets it perfect every time.

I take it he had a middle eastern look to him and a beard?

He didnt have the beard. He wasn't even Muslim. He was Jewish. Smh

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
yh m8! time british got bck to bein britsh better ave a lot of pints coz i erd protest can last a while innit... mk sure every1 gets a aircut be4 we march coz we dont want r hair growin 2 long
Best bring some coke too then innit m8. Keep us goin for it. We can't ave them forcing their inter racial muslamic Sharon law on us and making us pray in a burka right?

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Me after playing Barry's first side story, from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE.
tumblr_static_9subuambs5k4w48socskkg0co_640_v2.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a cheeky Nandos today and as soon as the waiter handed me a menu he recognised who I was and said 'I don't know why I just gave you that. It's just a formality isn't it'.

I'm well known around there and always know what I want to order before I go in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom