• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Omg I just realized that I indirectly appeared in a YouTube video by one of my favorite YouTubers, SomeOrdinaryGamers. There was some sort of ARG type forum I was on a while ago and he happened upon that site and was looking through it, and even read one of the posts that I made. As well as the fact that the time the video was recorded the last shout had been made by me, so I appeared there too.

His commentary on this forum was also pretty funny, especially considering how serious and edgy the site is.

Obviously, I don't have much that could be called proof, and people are probably going to be calling this fake or whatever. But I didn't really post this to either get attention or have to defend myself so believe whatever you like. I had just noticed this today and I thought it was really, really, cool. And this is the things on your mind thread, and this is certainly on my mind.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When someone tells you something they can't talk about easily and you feel what they're going through. It only makes you respect them a lot. Not only for what they're going through but also the time they take to tell you something which is ....well....very tough to talk about. These people got my full support.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Omg I just realized that I indirectly appeared in a YouTube video by one of my favorite YouTubers, SomeOrdinaryGamers. There was some sort of ARG type forum I was on a while ago and he happened upon that site and was looking through it, and even read one of the posts that I made. As well as the fact that the time the video was recorded the last shout had been made by me, so I appeared there too.

His commentary on this forum was also pretty funny, especially considering how serious and edgy the site is.

Obviously, I don't have much that could be called proof, and people are probably going to be calling this fake or whatever. But I didn't really post this to either get attention or have to defend myself so believe whatever you like. I had just noticed this today and I thought it was really, really, cool. And this is the things on your mind thread, and this is certainly on my mind.
I'm assuming you're the "Banned" guy on the Epsilon forum, since that one references the test?

I'm assuming you're the "Banned" guy on the Epsilon forum, since that one references the test?
Yeah. I used to be called DischordantAether, but they change banned members names to banned. Though, I was the one who claimed to be 24 not the other banned person(HollisticIlusion) that wanted to see the guy in charge.

Also update, if anyone wants to see it I think I have proof

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yeah. I used to be called DischordantAether, but they change banned members names to banned.
Dude why did you chose Malon when you have a name like that!

I feel like an old car or coffee maker. Everytime I wake up my brains seriously need time to warm up. And by the time I'm fully ready to go through the day...IT'S NIGHT TIME AGAIN!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just got an assignment back for one of my classes. I was pretty worried about this one but apparently I did well enough that now I have a high enough % to pass the class even if I get a 0 in the final (which is weighted as 40%). So hell yeah for that one :)

I have a final tomorrow, going to Melbourne on Wednesday, another final on Thursday, and the last final next week. Very ready for them to be done and dusted!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Just learned my dog has cancer. We're gonna go in tomorrow to see what we can do, but my hopes aren't very high.
Oh ****, I'm sorry man. We had a dog that had cancer and it was really hard when we finally had to say goodbye. It happened a few years ago and I still think about him sometimes. No matter what result you get from the vet tomorrow, make the most of the time you've got with him and cherish every moment. Our dog had cancer for years though before we ended up putting him down, so the same could happen with yours. But still, cherish every moment! :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Got a job interview next week. Hoping it goes well. It's not in my city but it's the next one along, only 45 minutes drive so it's definitely doable. Should start in September if it goes well.

Also I shall visit my barber today. My dreams have included him recently so I think it is my subconscious telling me my hair needs attending to.

Dan

Got a job interview next week. Hoping it goes well. It's not in my city but it's the next one along, only 45 minutes drive so it's definitely doable. Should start in September if it goes well.

Also I shall visit my barber today. My dreams have included him recently so I think it is my subconscious telling me my hair needs attending to.
That or Barbers have developed physic powers and are using them for profit by inserting themselves into peoples dreams.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
They named a rock on Mars, Barnacle Bill...
ZNS1Zb5.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I feel so excited right now for absolutely no reason at all. I want to jump around and scream with ecstasy. Someone help me haha.

OH BABY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom