• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sadia's Sig Swamp

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Sadia

Qurl, I even rendered it for you XD I colour corrected the render too, just now. If it still looks off, tell me :)
ww1BaWg.png

Original green mess

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
You're pretty superb famalam

If you do some crossover of F-Zero and Midna I will owe you 5 ryletokens™

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Ok @Tristan I finally have something for you, I worked quickly didn't I?!! Ta dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CfYBSIo.jpg

..... Ah, okay, I'll be honest, I had no inspiration for this sig whatsoever. Might be part of the reason why I took forever on it (that and I'm just lazy af hehe so sorry :sweat:). So, idk how I feel about how this turned out. What do you think? I'm totally cool with changing anything you don't really like.

For the record! Just to show you how much I tried but failed, here's the first version I made lmao :P And I think I slightly like this one better, too XD.

elT0GnM.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ok @Tristan I finally have something for you, I worked quickly didn't I?!! Ta dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CfYBSIo.jpg

..... Ah, okay, I'll be honest, I had no inspiration for this sig whatsoever. Might be part of the reason why I took forever on it (that and I'm just lazy af hehe so sorry :sweat:). So, idk how I feel about how this turned out. What do you think? I'm totally cool with changing anything you don't really like.

For the record! Just to show you how much I tried but failed, here's the first version I made lmao :P And I think I slightly like this one better, too XD.

elT0GnM.jpg
Omg, they're both slothtastic af! I'll put them on rotation because they're both amazing. Thanks much! :D

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
300 pesos should be in your paypal by 4:00 sharp

XD ok now we're talkin!

Alright Zonda I'll do your crossover for you! It is a sig you'd like, yes? Perhaps there are some specific images you'd like me to use? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom