• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remember the old fansite, The Odyssey of Hyrule? We all thought we could get the Triforce in OoT.

Video Series
This fansite made by Video Gamer X, who has since disappeared from the planet, but looked at how to get the triforce in Ocarina of Time. There were tons of rumors within the first year of the game's release, and tons of stuff that's fun to read looking back. This ranges from the random emails he got to the biggest hoax ever. I made a video talking about VGX's quest for the Triforce, so have a watch.

Other Resources

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
Oh God, I loved that website, I used to go there a lot back in the day, yeah seriously, what happened to Video Gamer X?

This fansite made by Video Gamer X, who has since disappeared from the planet, but looked at how to get the triforce in Ocarina of Time. There were tons of rumors within the first year of the game's release, and tons of stuff that's fun to read looking back. This ranges from the random emails he got to the biggest hoax ever. I made a video talking about VGX's quest for the Triforce, so have a watch.

Yeah, I remember this. A lot of us went off to form our own forum.

Ah yes, I remember those days. All those wacky rumors about playing as Sheik, alternate endings, finding the pyramids, etc. were so fun. Sure I was a dumb kid falling for obvious lies, but it really shows how great the series used to be when Legend of Zelda literally had legends surrounding it.

Turn around internet, I wanna go back

Ah yes, I remember those days. All those wacky rumors about playing as Sheik, alternate endings, finding the pyramids, etc. were so fun. Sure I was a dumb kid falling for obvious lies, but it really shows how great the series used to be when Legend of Zelda literally had legends surrounding it.

Turn around internet, I wanna go back
Yeah it's sad I wish games were more mysterious these days, it seems like if it's a video game then someone can just break it apart and find out everything with in it. However sometimes developers use that to their advantage, like in the case with Undertale

Here's a link to the last big Trifirce rumor in the video if you want to read more: http://www.platypuscomix.net/websurfin/ariana.html

Good times. :)

Oh yeah, I should probably include that and the Odyssey of Hyrule in the OP. Also, Apparently Video Gamer X was a pretty weird guy as well... Just check this out

Fichtl4.jpg

Got it from this lovely article http://www.khakain.com/wiki2/images/c/c0/Fichtl4.jpg

Salem

SICK
What? I thought he disappeared of the web after htloz closed, I never expected to see this.

He was on for a bit longer, then I think he changed his name or something like that? Not sure about the aftermath-- anyway it's much less interesting than the rumors themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom