• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you was stranded on a island

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'd take @Cthulhu because we can have a HWL marathon and then I can drown him in the water like a real Nessie without Loch would do
Other members I would take with me are @Lozjam @Malia @A Link In Time @Dan and many more but then I have to tag them all and they will be like: go kill yourself Vee.
Oh and I take @Triforce King and @Malon with me for comical relief.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'd take @Cthulhu because we can have a HWL marathon and then I can drown him in the water like a real Nessie without Loch would do
Other members I would take with me are @Lozjam @Malia @A Link In Time @Dan and many more but then I have to tag them all and they will be like: go kill yourself Vee.
Oh and I take @Triforce King and @Malon with me for comical relief.

But you can't drown me? i am l iterally the embodiment of watery madness and suffering.

I'd take @Vanessa28 because theres a lotta meat on Nessies and that means i won't starve for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
giphy.gif
58617242.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry
9twuih.jpg

image.png

I don't really see how those two factors are related. I didn't support old hitler except in the sense of him having an excess of vision, I support New Hitler. I support embracing the Hitler within yourself.
Nah, you can keep your inner Hitler.

Yes, the region known as the south.
No, I'm talking about all the regions of the united states, not just the south.

64191579.jpg

There's nothing wrong with living up to your own expectations, but if keep talking crap to people then you going to make a lot of enemies, but hey
48353974.jpg

Last edited:

Misty

Ronin

frowny_face_supernatural_zps8a2b0508.gif~c200

Oh, I'm sorry
9twuih.jpg

d665fb51e7edaf8d5cd9d82841c841b5.jpg

Nah, you can keep your inner Hitler.

JiminyHitlerCricketsv3.jpg

No, I'm talking about all the regions of the united states, not just the south.

Yeah, this region:
new-majority-map.aspx

Different people talking different ways is a fact. Those other ways being equally proper is not. There is proper English, and then there is what the South has done to Proper English which we shall for the moment call Podunk English.

he-even-makes-sipping-tea-sexy.gif

There's nothing wrong with living up to your own expectations, but if keep talking crap to people then you going to make a lot of enemies, but hey
48353974.jpg

images

I'm so afraid of this DM character who is little more than a veggie being my enemy. What if I don't have enough Ranch to drown the bad taste that will be left in my mouth from eating his heart?

Thanks for the warning though. Now can I finish my acceptance speech...or do you feel the need to continue to white knight for him?

Last edited:
In all honesty, I have a feeling that if I were to be stranded with anybody from this forum, we'd have a Lord of the Flies situation on our hands. Our society here on this forum is already on the verge of collapse as it is, we don't need to see it expedited by being forced to be in the company of random strangers on the internet. Besides, I don't know where you've been, and even if I did know where you've been, that's still pretty gross, brah.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Different people talking different ways is a fact. Those other ways being equally proper is not. There is proper English, and then there is what the South has done to Proper English which we shall for the moment call Podunk English.
You are right there is proper English. It is called Oxford English. The very birthplace of the Oxford english dictionary and of course very English that our lord and saviour Jesus Christ himself spoke.

Misty

Ronin
You are right there is proper English. It is called Oxford English. The very birthplace of the Oxford english dictionary and of course very English that our lord and saviour Jesus Christ himself spoke.

You have no idea how much I hate myself for not being a posh, English Woman. It's a daily struggle.

Misty

Ronin
I can imagine it is. I hope you practice elocution regularly by listening to our Queens speeches and trying to emulate the PROPER way to speak.

Does watching all the big, fat quizzes, would I lie to you, nevermind the buzzcocks, the russell brand podcast, blackadder, peep show, david mitchell's soapbox, and monty python count as practice?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Does watching all the big, fat quizzes, would I lie to you, nevermind the buzzcocks, the russell brand podcast, blackadder, peep show, david mitchell's soapbox, and monty python count as practice?
I suppose they could, especially If you are finding the content entertaining you will find learning our ways easier.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
:right:

66173251.jpg

26359380.jpg

Yeah, this region:
new-majority-map.aspx
meh-fair-enough.jpg
but let me remind you that statistics are not always accurate.

he-even-makes-sipping-tea-sexy.gif
So just because someone is from the South, that means they can't be proper or speak proper English?
747904.jpg
Misty your prejudice is showing:right:. Also even if someone speak improper English, that still shouldn't devalue that's person's character.

images

I'm so afraid of this DM character who is little more than a veggie being my enemy. What if I don't have enough Ranch to drown the bad taste that will be left in my mouth from eating his heart?

Thanks for the warning though. Now can I finish my acceptance speech...or do you feel the need to continue to white knight for him?
Oh I see, so you was after his heart all along. That makes perfect sense;).

No problem, anytime^^. Nah, I said what I have to say. No hard feelings and all that jazz:cool:. It was um interesting picking your brain to say the least:mellow:. So um have a good one I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom