• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

birthday plans: rune factory now. exercise, then lunch. torment self with stupid ****post of a book for several hours all the while making obnoxious commentary about it (based on how i handled it last night, now that the story is picking up, i imagine this is what i will be doing at least kek). do i have time to draw? then nap. then it's evening and then actual birthday stuff.. or something.

Misty

Ronin
Job second interview tomorrow. Beginning to feel that fraud complex I beat senior year is returning. Maybe I'll have a meltdown mid interview and spill my guts about how much I'm probably not as impressive as I seem because seeming is shallow. Or maybe I'll just do a good job.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Job second interview tomorrow. Beginning to feel that fraud complex I beat senior year is returning. Maybe I'll have a meltdown mid interview and spill my guts about how much I'm probably not as impressive as I seem because seeming is shallow. Or maybe I'll just do a good job.

What type of job are you going for? Good luck anyway.

Misty

Ronin
What type of job are you going for? Good luck anyway.

Assistant to the Director/ Office Manager of my city's Ronald McDonald House + The Region's Foundation. Basically, it's lots of writing, event organization, and paperwork.

Also, thanks! I really hope I get it.

Reactions: Dio

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My cousin and his wife are getting the old crib I used when I was a baby because they're having a baby of their own. We went through this little alcove/closet thing in my room and we didn't find the crib but we found a ****-ton of baby pictures and a box full of stuff from when I was in kindergarten. I'm gonna go through them all later.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
My boyfriend was being a real jerk today. I'm mad at him.
Sigh...
On that note, today I have been a terrible boyfriend to my girlfriend and she is mad at me.

I completely forgot we had a date today, and I couldn't go, so I cancelled last minute... It's times like these that being a musician sucks. I had to both prepare with my teacher, and I had lessons with my own students as well. So I couldn't go. It also sucks because this is the first date I have missed in the 3.5 years we have been dating.....

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Assistant to the Director/ Office Manager of my city's Ronald McDonald House + The Region's Foundation. Basically, it's lots of writing, event organization, and paperwork.

Also, thanks! I really hope I get it.

Ronald McDonald House are a fantastic organization, they really helped my family when one of my cousins was terminally ill a few years back. Best of luck getting the job!

Sigh...
On that note, today I have been a terrible boyfriend to my girlfriend and she is mad at me.

I completely forgot we had a date today, and I couldn't go, so I cancelled last minute... It's times like these that being a musician sucks. I had to both prepare with my teacher, and I had lessons with my own students as well. So I couldn't go. It also sucks because this is the first date I have missed in the 3.5 years we have been dating.....

:hug:

Sigh...

Well, at least you weren't being snappy to her for no good reason and your reason was because of work. I forgave mine a couple hours ago, I'm sure yours will forgive you soon too.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Sigh...

I'm sure you guys will be okay. It's just one dat after all, I'm sure she'll understand. :hug: Hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom