• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
@Kirino The mod will reveal my role after tomorrow night, as long as I survive the night anyway. :O

All I can say is that it's an innocent child-ish role type, and the power that goes along with it is slightly similar to a roleblocker. I'm not allowed to nameclaim, if that's what you're asking.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Sorry, it was the last thing I could resort to after I had three votes near the end of the day :sweat:

You cracked wayy too fast though. It's really suspicious but like if you're getting confirmed, fine.

Since we have 2 hours left, I'm going to vote Mido and I really don't want to because I'm uneasily unconfident in it, but I don't have another choice.

Vote: Mido

Eduarda

@Kirino The mod will reveal my role after tomorrow night, as long as I survive the night anyway. :O

All I can say is that it's an innocent child-ish role type, and the power that goes along with it is slightly similar to a roleblocker. I'm not allowed to nameclaim, if that's what you're asking.
Ok please stop. We don't need more info.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Heads up. Noticed some people tagged me, but haven't caught up on the last few pages. Had a long day today and tbh I'd rather sleep rn then read anything lmao. So, no post from me before the day ends, sorry about that.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido Do you have any response to your current bandwagon?

I do. And while I am not scum, I do not see myself being very useful in the long run (especially after recent events). If anything, I would simply ask each of you to be semi-mindful of my reads, but not too reliant on them of course, and most of you are acting as such, which is good. Be wary of those I pinpointed as questionable, but take care in pursuing them. I can only be resigned at this point.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I do. And while I am not scum, I do not see myself being very useful in the long run (especially after recent events). If anything, I would simply ask each of you to be semi-mindful of my reads, but not too reliant on them of course, and most of you are acting as such, which is good. Be wary of those I pinpointed as questionable, but take care in pursuing them. I can only be resigned at this point.
You're not gonna push for their lynch? Not gonna fight against yours?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Agreed. His last post also isn't leaving me with scummy vibes. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to unvote now and maybe save an unconfirmed but townread Mido, or keep my vote on him and possibly have a confirmed townie tomorrow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Agreed. His last post also isn't leaving me with scummy vibes. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to unvote now and maybe save an unconfirmed but townread Mido, or keep my vote on him and possibly have a confirmed townie tomorrow.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Honestly, I don't like the fact that you just poo poo every single role claim. I think claiming innocent child or whatever the **** Hero Of Time is doing is totally fair. The fact that HeroOfTime has a role that will literally reveal their alignment tomorrow is a pretty ****ing good reason not to lynch him.
Unvote

You are mad about completely reasonable roleclaims that are literally a part of every mafia game ever? Then stop playing, because they will always be present.

Now if you want to cast doubt on some more dubious roleclaims (HeroOfTime's not being one of them, because if he's lying, we will literally know in the next ****ing game day), perhaps you should fakeclaim more often.
how about **** you like you've never gotten mad over a mafia game before

i'm sorry for having opinions if you don't like it then too ****ing bad

Gosh, I wish my pressure to see if you'll crack wouldn't result in yet another soft claim
^

Sorry, it was the last thing I could resort to after I had three votes near the end of the day :sweat:
Really wasn't but you know w/e

Heads up. Noticed some people tagged me, but haven't caught up on the last few pages. Had a long day today and tbh I'd rather sleep rn then read anything lmao. So, no post from me before the day ends, sorry about that.
I'd support a Sadia vig tbh

i ****ing have to so

unvote

Eduarda

There's 5 votes on Mido and I think PatCat has only one or two. With 15 more minutes left of the day I think going back now is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom