• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido You haven't said anything in a couple of days. What do you think of Storm as a potential policy lynch and the discussion we had about Cthulhu (replaced by Tristan) and Johnny?

Yeah, I admit that I've been a tad occupied with Avengers that I put this one aside. That being said, I do have a decent idea of what has transpired. I have to leave for work in a bit, so I will have a mor detailed response this afternoon.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Just so we're all aware, 12:00noon CEST is 7am EST and 4am PST (6am central) for us North Americans. I sure as **** won't be up by 7am tomorrow, so we pretty much have today and tonight to decide.

I'll iso tonight, but so far Storm, and Cthullu/Tristan have town leans for me. AliT is still neutral in my books, but leaning slightly towards town. Everyone else is up in the air.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The question rn is not who is good and who is bad. The question is "is Storm your PL choice"

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Just so we're all aware, 12:00noon CEST is 7am EST and 4am PST (6am central) for us North Americans. I sure as **** won't be up by 7am tomorrow, so we pretty much have today and tonight to decide.

I'll iso tonight, but so far Storm, and Cthullu/Tristan have town leans for me. AliT is still neutral in my books, but leaning slightly towards town. Everyone else is up in the air.
would it be more convenient for you if the deadline would be a few hours later than currently set?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
would it be more convenient for you if the deadline would be a few hours later than currently set?

I'll ask for an extension later if I feel like I need one, but we've had a lot of time already to discuss.

Besides, I got to see my chiropractor in the morning, so it doesn't make much sense to only move it a few hours for me.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'll ask for an extension later if I feel like I need one, but we've had a lot of time already to discuss.

Besides, I got to see my chiropractor in the morning, so it doesn't make much sense to only move it a few hours for me.
I understand that. I was mostly speaking about deadlines in general. 12:00 is a good time for me, but it does not hurt me to shift all my deadlines (for in the future) to 15:00 of 18:eek:o if that is more convenient for American players

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The question rn is not who is good and who is bad. The question is "is Storm your PL choice"
With posts like this, it gets more and more tempting.
Kek

Anyway, I don't have a problem with the deadline the way it is now. 4am is super freaking early for me lol but I'll probably be awake until like 2 or 3 hours before that anyway.

Also @Johnny Sooshi that's exactly what I was expecting you to say haha. Can't really say much on that.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I understand that. I was mostly speaking about deadlines in general. 12:00 is a good time for me, but it does not hurt me to shift all my deadlines (for in the future) to 15:00 of 18:eek:o if that is more convenient for American players

Doesnt matter for me. Whatever you're comfortable with boss. I like the current timings anyway.

Alit, who would you vote for to lynch today? If you had chose someone.

Mido

Version 1
@A Link In Time to answer your question, I cannot say that I am sold about going after Storm, even for a policy lynch. I'm not going to go over his potential strategy, but in full, is a safe and neat idea in theory, but it fails to factor in the randomness of the Puppet Master mantle, as it can easily fall into the wrong hands. Looking back at the idea, and coupling it with Storm's activity levels has me thinking that he's playing in a more bold fashion. I'm not sure that the Mafia would want to draw attention to themselves in that sort of conspicuous manner.

As for Cthulhu's actions, I definitely found them a tad discreet in nature, in simply performing a move that quickly moved a potential wagon along until he disappeared. Vs. Storm, I would say that he would make the better lynch target; however, I would not say Tristan (his replacement) has behaved the same way.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
As for Cthulhu's actions, I definitely found them a tad discreet in nature, in simply performing a move that quickly moved a potential wagon along until he disappeared. Vs. Storm, I would say that he would make the better lynch target; however, I would not say Tristan (his replacement) has behaved the same way.
So your lynch candidate would be based on playstyle, rather overt scuminess, which we haven't had much of?

Who would you like to vote for?

Alit, who would you vote for to lynch today? If you had chose someone.

After reading the previous posts, I have my eye on Linkdude. He has the least posts of any player, besides Tristan, who's a replacement, and he was the first one to suggest the mafia might have an additional night kill in addition to controlling the puppet master. Not to mention, the only meaningful vote Linkdude made was for Storm, who seems like a better policy lynch if anything.

As I said before, Storm is a bit of a wildcard, but he played a bit safer in Lineages when he was scum. I'm hesitant to call Day 1 Storm shenanigans a town tell, but I'm inclined to believe he's town who simply burst out in annoyance at the prospect of another Day 1 lynch.

Vote: Linkdude74

My sleep schedule is messed up right now, so there's a good chance I'll be up for the end of the day, but I'll cast my vote in case I manage to fall asleep early tonight. I'm not entirely sold on Linkdude being scum, but I think he's our best option. Jamie is coming off as slightly town to me, while I'm neutral on everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom