• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link

Whitch link is better?

• Adult Link (ages: 16-19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Child Link/Toon Link (9-12)

• wtf R U talking about?

• other (please post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
My favorite Link?
Either OoT/MM, WW, or TP.
I thin kI explained why in another thread, but it's basically:
OoT/MM: The original 3D (and the style when I got into the games)
WW: It's fun and lively
TP: He just looks darn cool!

super-smash-bros-brawl-200705230945.jpg

TP link has pointy ears And is my favorite!

TP link has pointy ears And is my favorite!

All of the Hylians have pointy ears, and Link is, and probably always will be, a Hylian. Just thought I'd let you know.

I think the TP Link is the best, as I've already said, but I think he's the most expressive Link yet. Also, it's graphically the best Zelda game yet, so Link looks best in it in my opinion.

All of the Hylians have pointy ears, and Link is, and probably always will be, a Hylian. Just thought I'd let you know.

I think the TP Link is the best, as I've already said, but I think he's the most expressive Link yet. Also, it's graphically the best Zelda game yet, so Link looks best in it in my opinion.
Well IMO WW Link is the most expressive But TP Link still Rocks :clap:

I think my fav would probally have to be Young Link

I don't know why, but it seems that whenever a hero is small, he is much more popular

My Favorite is a tie between Wind Waker Link and Twilight Princess Link.

Wind Waker Link because he actually looked like he gave a damn. And Twilight Princess link because he looked awesome, and was also somewhat into the caring spirit.

G

Glided Sword

I like Adult Link from Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. I just find that it makes more sense for an adult to save the world rather than a child such as Young Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom