• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Avenger

Favourite Avenger?

• Thor

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I recently saw the third Captain America film and while it focusses on the good captain it is basically an Avengers film without every member present. My favourite, Thor, did not make an appearance unfortunately. Anyway, I was wondering who the forum dwellers favourites were.

Who is your favourite Avenger from the Marvel universe?

Pen

The game is on!
Out of the main six ones in the movies my favourite is Bruce Banner aka the Hulk. I really like how chill he is and how smart he is, but should he get angered he changes completely.

If we count Peter Parker in there though (because he does become an Avenger later on), then he is my definite choice! Spider-Man is probably my favourite super hero ever, so not only out of the Avengers. I really like his mixture of lighthearted humor and more dark and serious stuff.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Oh yeah, Black Panther is really awesome! Does he become an Avenger later on too?
Yes he does, but I think he's going to show up in that new captain america civil war movie. The first time I was introduce to Black Panther was when I saw that cartoon called
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I recommend you watch it, it's really good:D. Oh and you would fall in love with the show The Spectacular Spider-Man the animated series.

Yes he does, but I think he's going to show up in that new captain america civil war movie. The first time I was introduce to Black Panther was when I saw that cartoon called
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I recommend you watch it, it's really good:D. Oh and you would fall in love with the show The Spectacular Spider-Man the animated series.
I love A:EMH, that's one of my favorite shows

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Tony Stark, or Iron Man in other terms. I love arrogant narcissists. He just makes me laugh and he completely makes the MCU.

Ant Man is becoming s favorite of mine too.
Mine too! It's too bad that all the Marvel cartoons suck now, since Disney bought Marvel.-_-
the cartoons might suck... But Marvel has never been better movie wise than after Disney bought them. Disney pushed out extremely quality movies in staggering quantities.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Oh man, it varies from era to era with me, at least with the comics, in that I've gone from Wasp, to Hellcat, to Cap Marvel, to Quicksilver, to Iron Man, to Spidey, to Mister Fantastic, to Dr. Strange, to Iron Fist! I don't have a specific fave for the comics overall--it's more like my favourite from a certain time span.

If we're talking MCU, then I'm pretty solid on Iron Man, though that opinion may change with upcoming Dr. Strange (I looooove Dr. Strange), and hopefully more spotlight for Black Panther! :D

Reactions: Pen

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Tony Stark, or Iron Man in other terms. I love arrogant narcissists. He just makes me laugh and he completely makes the MCU.

Ant Man is becoming s favorite of mine too.

the cartoons might suck... But Marvel has never been better movie wise than after Disney bought them. Disney pushed out extremely quality movies in staggering quantities.
To be honest, Iron Man don't appeal to me, but strangely enough I liked him in Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but maybe I should give the Iron Man movies a chance? Yeah, didn't they came out with a Ant Man movie awhile ago? Also it's cool that you like those two.

Yeah, I guess your right:oops:. But I still don't like Disney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom