• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were to Date Anyone on ZD, Who Would You Date?

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
QL1N5_s-200x150.gif

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Best. Thanks Dues. I will dress up as Little Mac on our date to impress you.

I would take you out on a date, too, @Tristan, though you publicly posted it before I did which means we now duel at dawn to see who will truly ask the other person first. This is the pre-date before the real date. When this is settled, I will sweep you up in my arms and carry you off into the sunset.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Dank Meme/10

You know, TFK. I am going to take you out on a date. We shall go to Japan, and go to Monolith Studios, and then stalk Takahashi!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

We shall then do a 100% nonstop marathon of Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X to cement our relationship.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Dank Meme/10

You know, TFK. I am going to take you out on a date. We shall go to Japan, and go to Monolith Studios, and then stalk Takahashi!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

We shall then do a 100% nonstop marathon of Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X to cement our relationship.
Thanks man, although I'm not into guys, but I think it would be cool to hangout with you and do all those fun things you mention^^.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I would take you out on a date, too, @Tristan, though you publicly posted it before I did which means we now duel at dawn to see who will truly ask the other person first. This is the pre-date before the real date. When this is settled, I will sweep you up in my arms and carry you off into the sunset.
Will you date me? :)

There I said it first, I'm an up front kinda guy! :bestestcool:

Also @PatCat I accept that, sloth x cat is something I would love to experience!

If we're going by looks alone though, I'd take @Pendio on a date in a heartbeat. While I think everybody on this site is totally b00tiful, Pendio and his sexy Swedish beach bod take the cake any day.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Will you date me? :)

There I said it first, I'm an up front kinda guy! :bestestcool:

Also @PatCat I accept that, sloth x cat is something I would love to experience!

If we're going by looks alone though, I'd take @Pendio on a date in a heartbeat. While I think everybody on this site is totally b00tiful, Pendio and his sexy Swedish beach bod take the cake any day.
Back off!
@Pendio is miiiiiiine!

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom