• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were to Date Anyone on ZD, Who Would You Date?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So, if you guys were forced at gunpoint to date someone for ZD, who would you date? There are a lot of possible suitors here, and a lot of factors to consider. So along with you choice, you should say why!

In this thread, factors such as age, people being already in relationships, sexual orientation, where they live, and Dan barriers should be ignored.

In this thread, factors such as age, people being already in relationships, sexual orientation, where they live, and Dan barriers should be ignored.

What's a Dan barrier? I certainly hope that whatever it is, it's something that CAN be ignored, because he's the obvious choice, which I hereby claim as my own. Hands off you horny bastards, I saw him first!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
What's a Dan barrier? I certainly hope that whatever it is, it's something that CAN be ignored, because he's the obvious choice, which I hereby claim as my own. Hands off you horny bastards, I saw him first!
The Dan Barrier, is when Dan precludes a barrier to his prey which forces people to only be with Dan for the rest of their lives.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
How come you have to put in that terrible scenario? Well at this point in my life, I don't think it's worth dating anybody on here:gshrug:.

Misty

Ronin
Alright, well the clear first choice for me is Selenus.

I'm not a lesbian, but I feel like that's the only real hang up I would have. We could be the best sexless marriage ever. We both like cats. We both like torturing DM. We both like all things nerdy. We both like many of the same shows, games, and books. We both have come from rough circumstances so any time we fought it'd just be us arguing about who had it worse. She's also taller than me so I could be the little spoon, which is ideal. I find her cute, so that would be endearing.

STILL, if I have to include the possibility that naked things could occur...Hmmm. I guess Deus? He's English and I love their accents. He often makes me laugh which I feel like would be very important. He seems to go along with my long-winded never ending jokes which most boys don't because they think I'm insane. I like his avatar because it is from an excellent anime I have many fond memories attached to. AND ALSO, he was really nice and welcoming to me on this forum so he might possibly be a good guy.

And, I guess if I'm looking to be in an abusive relationship where I'm the abuser and there will be no sex or real love, I'd choose DM to be my bottom *****.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I don't do dates, I'm too socially stupid to know how to even ask for me, but if I were to into dating, it would be no one except Not Ventus. :^)

Seriously though, Little Gumball.

Well, there are so many members that it would be a difficult decision. I will calculate the pros and cons of each, and then I will get back to you on this.
Not such a thread again xD

We've already had the ZD crush thread (twice?) and the which ZD'er will you take to prom. But cool, fun
Yeah, but those were the ZD Crush Thread(X2) and the ZD'er prom thread. We really needed a what ZDer will you date if your life is threatened thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom