• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I would like to hear from every player who he/she suspects and trusts, preferably to divide every living player between town and scum. If we all open some books there, we both have a great start for a discussion and force the mafia to improvise and lie.
I'm on mobile right now, but will be home in 30 minutes or so. I'll make a list then.

I am a little suspicious of Tristan at the start of this game day for claiming a vig kill makes kokirion look suspicious, especially after koki quickly noted this his actions during the night most likely explain the lack of a mafia kill. If kokirion was targeted, this makes me think the mafia wanted to frame Pendio at the start of Day 3, though ironically Pendio himself died through a different killer instead. Of course kokirion could still be faking his role, but I highly doubt scum would be willing to make such a dangerous bluff at the start of the third day.

Vergo is also a player I am wary of at this point for his post after the end of the second day (...oops). A lot of my suspicion about Vergo actually fringes on whether or not kokirion is scum. I doubt the two of them are in cahoots. It would be incredibly risky for Vergo to raise suspicion towards his scum bud at the end of a day that saw people come to the realization that there may be more than two vanilla townies, which has been seemingly confirmed at the start of this day. The town would then obviously go after this lead at the start of the next day. With kokirion looking slightly less suspicious, unless he's pulling off a major bluff, I'm more inclined to believe Vergo may be scum.

The other two players I would like to keep my eye on and hear some input from during this day are @Crus@der77x and @Jamie. I believe there was a game a few years back where one of the mafia members was completely inactive, and no one could catch on that his/her replacement was actually scum because the original player hadn't posted.

Hey @kokirion, I know I said earlier I'd write a list, and I actually started making one earlier, but I found that I need to do quite some backreading before I can really contribute anything substantial. I plan to go through the thread tomorrow, and will come back with something to say then.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, I was confusing the Red and Blue teams with Mafia and Town. Going back through the thread gave me a better understanding of how the game works. I didn't come up with any leads, but I'd like to see how things go for the time being.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Not Voting (16): Kokirion, Soul, A Link in Time, Tristan, Viral Maze, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Crus@der77x , Night Owl, Malon, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Doc, HeroOfTime, Jamie

YET TO MEET POST REQUIREMENT
A Link in Time (2), Viral Maze (2), Mido, Frozen Chosen, Night Owl, Ver-go-a-go-go (1), Toxic_Snowman (1), Zelda15, Doc, HeroOfTime, Jamie (1)
Day 2 will end on Wednesday, May 3, 2016 at 7pm PST. 3 posts are required this game day, or else you will be replaced.
With 16 players alive, it takes 9 for majority.

As far as I can tell, @Mido @Frozen Chosen @Night Owl @Zelda15 @Doc and @HeroOfTime have yet to post

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Sorry y'alls, I've been busy lately. Anyhoo, the one at he top of my list is currently Viral Maze.

I can't tell if you're scum trying to save his *** after a botched fake claim, or just a poor townie player.

Fos: Storm

I'm not a huge fan of keeping Storm alive, scum or not.

unvote Koki

FoS: Toxic

A lynch is always better than a no-lynch on Day 1. Vigilantes aside, our vote is our only chance we have of killing scum. I'd rather not not use it. Why are you so convinced we're going to hit a townie today that you'd advocate a no lynch?

You bashed Pendio for his appealing to emotion, but you're committing an anecdotal fallacy here.

FoS: Kokirion

Do you specifically know that Johnny did a bad thing to Sadia?

Fos Hero

Lyncher? I'm quite sure he's not mafia either, but he's not exactly pro-town. He's been zeroed in on Johnny since Day 1.

FoS: Doc just because.

Viral has been very quick to throw blame around and attempt to get everyone arguing. He has thrown around five different FoS suspicions in the first two days. Either he's inconsistent and doesn't himself know what he believes, or he's scum trying to stir up dispute and confusion to throw the suspicion off of himself. I believe it is the latter.

Vote: Viral Maze

I know being the first to vote may throw suspicion upon myself, but I firmly believe right now that he is the mafia.

Also, @Crus@der77x , in case you haven't figured it out yet, all the players are half BLU and half RED. I've quoted Soul's post about who may be who.

HEAVY -> Roleblocker
MEDIC -> Doctor
SCOUT -> ?
SPY -> Cop?
DEMO -> Vanilla Townie
SOLDIER -> ?
PYRO -> Arsonist?
ENGINEER -> ?
SNIPER -> Vigilante

BLU is odd-night, Red is even-nights I believe.

Mido

Version 1
As far as I'm concerned, I am back at Square One.

Yesterday, I was still trying to assign value to the facets of the Pendio/kokirion debacle, and as such, I thought that a potential lead on the scenario came about in the FC-Johnny debacle, with Pendio giving the former such ardent support. In hindsight, I may have been dead wrong. Pendio came up town, and in light of the current theories about VT count, FC-Dallas may have been telling the truth. I recall Johnny making a gamble at the notion of either Pendio and Mr. K being scum from their debacle; however, I am only sighlty considering that both of them are town. (At least kokirion in this regard.) It seems now, ultimately, that the case has not closed for the fellow yet, as Vergo has mused over some points on kokirion's status. This debacle intrigues me, but is something I will need to muse over once again.

This is all not to say that I don't have any other concerns. Two players have caught my eye at this time, they being Night Owl and Doc. I do not have much evidence to suggest much on the two aside from their seemingly discreet vibes. I dunno, I'm losing it here.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
This is all not to say that I don't have any other concerns. Two players have caught my eye at this time, they being Night Owl and Doc. I do not have much evidence to suggest much on the two aside from their seemingly discreet vibes. I dunno, I'm losing it here.
Night Owl and Doc have practically not said anything in the game. What especially catched your attention? I'm curious.

Mido

Version 1
Night Owl and Doc have practically not said anything in the game. What especially catched your attention? I'm curious.

Night Owl gives me discreet vibes, but is a tad harder to discern given his actions thus far. I will definitely need to reevaluate my suspicions for him. As for Doc, I've mainly brought him up in light of his abrupt vote yesterday, which Viral highlighted. Other than that, his posts don't seem to wholly say much aside from asking questions; however, this could be attributed to his inactivity, which I totally understand if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom