• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ooh, new RP!
A few questions before signup. Hat is this "Apocallypse" you speak of? Zombies? A global freeze? an army of militant Tingles raining down from the skies?

Also, around here, we tend to have a "character application" of sorts where we talk about a characters backstory, appearance, etc. if you want to see, look at other sign up threads. I can help you design one if you want, or we could go without. Up to you. Just a suggestion.

G

Guest-3

Ooh, new RP!
A few questions before signup. Hat is this "Apocallypse" you speak of? Zombies? A global freeze? an army of militant Tingles raining down from the skies?

Also, around here, we tend to have a "character application" of sorts where we talk about a characters backstory, appearance, etc. if you want to see, look at other sign up threads. I can help you design one if you want, or we could go without. Up to you. Just a suggestion.
Aight. Oh, and basically the apocalypse that happened was: The Gerudos in Gerudo Valley were digging and found a strange rock-like substance. This substance would later be fatal, but at the time, the Gerudos were just trying to figure out what was up with it. Slowly, they found that the "rocks" were "enchanted" and affected them in a positive manner at first (EX:enhanced their vitality) but as time went on, some of the Gerudos started to mutate into mutant forms of themselves. The Princess ordered that the bridge leading into Gerudo valley be destroyed, but it was too late. Some of the already affected Gerudos had made it out of Gerudo Valley and spread the alien disease all over Hyrule. Now, there are not many recorded survivors (except for all who wish to be part of this RP). And I would love if you could help me, considering I'm a newb. XD

G

Guest-3

Okay, so would you kindly fill out the below sign up "form"?

Name:
Eye color:
Combat/weapon preference:
Pre/post-apocalypse story:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mailan
Race: Hylian
Hair color: Auburn
Eye color: light blue
Combat/weapon preference: Prefers long range attacks and bows
Pre/post-apocalypse story: Mailan was always a daring child. On her 15th birthday, she disguised herself as a man and, surprisingly, became part of Princess Zelda's guard. She became quite close to Zelda, leading her to reveal her secret. Zelda faithfully kept it. At the age of 16, Mailan was promoted and assigned to become Zelda's personal guard. All too soon, the kingdom fell to a deadly disease. Mailan sent Zelda away for her own good, though she desperately wished that she could have stayed with the Princess.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Cool

Name: Tennor Dekan
Age: He was about 20 at the end of OoT, so however old that makes him now
Race: Zora
Hair color: N/A
Eye color: Black
Combat/weapon preference: He uses a rapier and some electrical magic (a la MM Zora Link)
Pre/post-apocalypse story: Near the end of Ganondorf's reign, Tennor and his fiance led a resistance against Ganondorf, that ended with him being imprisoned in the castle dungeons for a little over a year, his lover dead. He has since returned to the Zora's Domain, where he became a member of the King's Guard, and later to Queen Ruto. The two became... quite close, but when the disease came through, he and his men tried to lead their people to safety. He was separated from the queen, and most of his race was slaughtered. He has yet to see another Zora since that day. Since the event, he's been living at Lake Hylia, in a cave beneath the waves, and is often hired by survivors to find the mutated versions of their friends and loved ones, and put them out of their misery.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Rasul
Race: Rasul Dwarf. diggy digy hole
Hair color (if applicable): Rasul have Black beard. no hair on head
Eye color: white, silly. all eyes are white
Combat/weapon preference: Rasul have Hammer, Rasul also smart about Armos
Pre/post-apocalypse story: Rasul come to place to learn, but then stuff happen. rasul sad. rasul's friends die, rasul alone.

goddammit Rasul, you always do this. I have to do this for him, sorry

Name: Rasulynin
Race: Dwarf
Hair color (if applicable): Black. he's Bald, but his Beard is black, and quite trim for a dwarf
Eye color: His addictions have caused his Irises to lose pigment
Combat/weapon preference: Rasul is a Skilled Golem user, and handy with a Warhammer
Pre/post-apocalypse story: Rasul sailed to Hyrule with a couple of his buddies seeking work, and maybe a good time or two. when this all started. his Friends were forced to sail without him, so he was left stranded, luckily he had Purple Lotus seeds, his only vice I'm afraid
Rasul like my way better
No one gives a ****, Rasul

G

Guest-3

Alright, got some nice characters so far guys. I'm thinking we should probably go ahead and begin, and if anyone decides to sign up to fill a 4th and 5th spot later on, maybe we could find a way to integrate them into the RP. But I feel as if the max should be 5, as it gets a bit confusing if there are too many people.
So if you guys are cool with doing that and going ahead and starting, go ahead comment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom