• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that if you unvote, the count is even and it'll be decided by a coin flip, right?

Oops, you're right. I've played games before where ties end in a no lynch. Well if that's the case, then I'll go with voting for Sooshi. Sorry about that guys.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Unless some of the inactives vote for an extension in the next three minutes, it looks like the day is over. I hope I've made the right decision here. I do realize I've had quite the impact on Johnny's lynch.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Extension (10): Kokirion, Tristan, Frozen Chosen, Johnny Sooshi, Mido, Viral Maze, Soul, Toxic Snowman, A Link in Time, HeroOfTime

MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED. EXTENSION WILL OCCUR.

Day 2 now ends at 6pm PST on Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pen

The game is on!
After the recent events I am feeling even more confident in my vote on Johnny. His counter claim as the Blue VT sounded desperate and like a last resort to survive. As I have pointed out before, there was never any reason for FC, as Mafia, to act the way he has been acting. Sure, he seemed very vague at first, but now, knowing what was going on behind the scenes (or at least what he is telling us) it makes perfect sense. Assuming FC's role claim is a true one, then none of the things that he said prior to the claim have been lies. Riddle me this: Why would FC act the way he has been acting if he was with the Mafia?

Ever since I first pointed out the possibility of Johnny being Mafia yesterday I have been finding him suspicious. Less so at the very beginning of this day (due to the reveal of Sadia's role), but now I am more suspicious of him than I ever was. And again, that counter claim really sounded desperate to me. And after that he was even trying to bargain about maybe both he and FC could be TVs, but he seemed SO sure of FC being a liar just before that. He has seemed jumpy and desperate, which to me does not quite seem like the way Johnny would be playing if he was playing VT. Of course I could be wrong, there is always the possibility, but I will definitely be keeping my vote, hoping for the Johnny lynch to happen. The strongest reason I have is again the fact that there is no way that FC would have acted this way if he was Mafia. Others should realize this too.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
After the recent events I am feeling even more confident in my vote on Johnny. His counter claim as the Blue VT sounded desperate and like a last resort to survive. As I have pointed out before, there was never any reason for FC, as Mafia, to act the way he has been acting. Sure, he seemed very vague at first, but now, knowing what was going on behind the scenes (or at least what he is telling us) it makes perfect sense. Assuming FC's role claim is a true one, then none of the things that he said prior to the claim have been lies. Riddle me this: Why would FC act the way he has been acting if he was with the Mafia?

Ever since I first pointed out the possibility of Johnny being Mafia yesterday I have been finding him suspicious. Less so at the very beginning of this day (due to the reveal of Sadia's role), but now I am more suspicious of him than I ever was. And again, that counter claim really sounded desperate to me. And after that he was even trying to bargain about maybe both he and FC could be TVs, but he seemed SO sure of FC being a liar just before that. He has seemed jumpy and desperate, which to me does not quite seem like the way Johnny would be playing if he was playing VT. Of course I could be wrong, there is always the possibility, but I will definitely be keeping my vote, hoping for the Johnny lynch to happen. The strongest reason I have is again the fact that there is no way that FC would have acted this way if he was Mafia. Others should realize this too.

All I can say is that you and everyone else on lynch train are gonna need to work on your alibis after my lynch goes through. I'm not defending myself at this point, just pointing out a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom