• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
O-Oh...

Well then. Is it maybe possible that there are 2 VTs per team? I find it unlikely but possible. We can't have anymore roleclaims, but if someone can confirm that there is another RED VT, you should do that before the day ends. If not, will we lynch one of them and maybe let the cop investigate the other?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Nope. You can't be that. That's my role. This is the dumbest lie I have ever seen used in mafia. Frozen Chosen confirmed Godfather. If a cop investigates him he'll turn up innocent. Why would you claim this?

Is it possible that there are 4 VTs? 2 BLU and 2 RED?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
So, now we are at a tied vote. Honestly, I feel like Johnny has been a bit suspicious, but FroCho even more so. FroCho has gone after Johnny for almost the entirety of Day 2, with his only evidence for believing his is scum is that Johnny didn't know about the odd/even thing. That is a bit suspicious, but there is no other true evidence, and therefore Johnny isn't guaranteed Mafia, but isn't guaranteed Town. It would be a gamble to go with FroCho and vote Johnny, which may or may not pay off, and it's for that reason I don't want to vote for Johnny. FroCho isn't trustworthy in my eyes, and neither is his accusations of Johnny. If people go ahead with it, I hope they are making a good decision in the end, because it definitely could backfire.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
O-Oh...

Well then. Is it maybe possible that there are 2 VTs per team? I find it unlikely but possible. We can't have anymore roleclaims, but if someone can confirm that there is another RED VT, you should do that before the day ends. If not, will we lynch one of them and maybe let the cop investigate the other?

This has to be the case. Frozen isn't a bad player. No mafia would do this.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually I'm going Vote: Extension

While it wouldn't be awful for us to lose a VT, I don't want it to come to down choosing between one of two claimed Townies. I want to read back and try to find another lead.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Just saw the claims. I didn't refresh my page for awhile so sorry if my earlier post was outdated. I must say, though, having two VTs per team would be unlikely, but not impossible. I don't know what to think anymore. FroCho is still more suspicious than Johnny, but I'm only more confused.

O-Oh...

I wonder but why put 4 in? That seems pretty boring to me.

And Tristan you just said you would rather have me lynched. Now I understand Sooshi is a more experienced than me but I can contribute just as much as Sooshi can if he is really VT.

If there is a 4th player, do we want to have that person soft claim it? I mean, that would only make it easier for mafia to find power role townies. In my opinion that's a bad idea.

Oh and I vote for a extension. So that we can get a better understanding of the situation.

Vote: Extension

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'll put it in my agenda.
Very cavalier of you.

The idea that he was vig or scum wasn't first brought up by me,
I have a problem with this. You stated you didn't bring up the idea of him being vig. Below you state you mixed up the terms vig and VT:

First off, I want to say that I'm sorry for messing up mafia terms. I thought VT was another term for vig but after looking back, you guys were talking about Vannila Townies... Totally my bad guys. So perhaps the vig thing was brought by me. Again that's my mistake.

I don't believe you here. You've played mafia here before (I'm 100% sure). One does not easily mix up VT and Vig.

The fact that he didn't know about the two team set up made me become suspicious of him. He could be a vanilla townie, but I feel like he is more likely a vig or scum. I wanted to stop talking about it because I didn't want to bring more attention to Johnny being potential vig.

That bolded portion... If you mixed up vig and VT, that reads: He could be a vig, but I feel like he is more likely a vig or scum. OR: He could be a VT, but I feel like he is more likely a VT or scum.
Doesn't make sense.

You lied. Got caught.

Anyway, your post gave me another idea. I don't know how likely it is, but could Frozen Chosen potentially be a Lyncher?

I think this is our best explanation, but he could be scum trying for a gambit. What gambit? I don't know.

We can't have anymore roleclaims, but if someone can confirm that there is another RED VT, you should do that before the day ends. If not, will we lynch one of them and maybe let the cop investigate the other?

Best we can do is hope for a softclaim from the other RED VT if there is one... Sadia was one RED VT, Johnny or FC is a BLU VT. Keep in mind, if FroCho is scum, his scum partner could claim RED VT to bail him out, setting us up for problems later on.

Vote: Frozen Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom