• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things you dislike seeing others doing

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Are there any things you dislike seeing others doing? For instance when people spit on the streets I find it to be a disgusting act. Though that pales in comparison to the disgust I feel at seeing people eating baked beans. I'd honestly rather see them eat poo.

Dan

Are there any things you dislike seeing others doing? For instance when people spit on the streets I find it to be a disgusting act. Though that pales in comparison to the disgust I feel at seeing people eating baked beans. I'd honestly rather see them eat poo.

Move to Singapore then.

I hate seeing people being mean to others.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Couples being overly lovey dovey out in public. I'm not talking handholding or the occasional kiss, but the ones who just seem to constantly want to rub in their couple-y-ness in all of our faces.

People smoking at bus stops (especially in the shed), right outside entrance points to stores and buildings and generally forcing you to either stand in or walk through their wall of smoke.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Couples being overly lovey dovey out in public. I'm not talking handholding or the occasional kiss, but the ones who just seem to constantly want to rub in their couple-y-ness in all of our faces.

g5PQToi.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom