• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
tumblr_lmge76rejw1qk8gceo1_500.jpg

I think Storm is at 6 votes now out of 11.

@Frozen Chosen What do you think of Storm at this moment? If deadline was in an hour, would you vote for him?

While I think he is just a town member whose strategy fell apart, Storm's play style right now seems to be counterproductive. In the hopes to better understand our situation, I would vote for him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Next youll be insulting me personally. I can feel it
Oh, you mean like you'll be doing to me this entire game?

I'm of half a mind to unvote you because I'm starting to doubt you're scum, but I can't see myself doing that until you promise to actually, y'know, play the game. I'd like to see some real suspicions, I'd like to see you try your hand at scum hunting, I'd like to see you actually put up a solid defense and give us a reason not to lynch you. Trying to suck up and appeal to sympathy is not the way to go about it. Convince us that it's worth keeping you around. Do something to make us truly believe that you will be a positive asset to this game. You have yet to do anything of the sort.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
While I think he is just a town member whose strategy fell apart, Storm's play style right now seems to be counterproductive. In the hopes to better understand our situation, I would vote for him.

Fair enough. I feel like you're of the mind to let the day play out and not hurry up a lynch. Any particular reason for that, or am I just grasping at nothing here?

Vote: Storm

Policy lynch at this point. I feel like someone will have the sister role on the blu team if Storm is town and on the red so we won't be totally losing out on something. After playing Revival, this is going to be a point of contention for many days if Storm is alive, and I'd rather get it out of the way now than have to deal with a "But what if Storm really is scum, and not town" theory on Day 5 or something. If he's town, like I said, not a huge loss as someone will have the sister role, and if he's scum, then kudos for convincing me (that said, my vote for Storm is due to anti-town behaviour, thus policy lynch).

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I'm not going to get to be on before the Day ends tomorrow, so might as well get some posts out of the way now.

I'm tempted.
66319124.jpg

I regret my username this game....

After reading through all of this, I'm sticking to my opinion that Storm wants to be lynched. I don't know why, but he is acting in a way that draws too much attention to himself. I'd imagine that if he was actually scum, he would have eased back once pressure was put on him.

For this reason, I think it's best not to lynch him. This bandwagon is happening extremely quickly and I'm concerned the Mafia is taking advantage of the situation to rush into the night.
I agree. I wouldn't advocate for a Storm lynch, because he is acting too scummy to be scum, if you get what I mean. He seems overly scummy at some points, and at others just his normal self. But then again, the lynch is unavoidable, so I hope in turns out in the Town's favor.

@Toxic_Snowman I remember you saying you thought Storm is Town. Therefore, who do you think is the best candidate to lynch today? Don't say no lynch. :P Surely there must be somebody who's caught your eye?

And this brings me to my next point of who I believe we should lynch. Honestly, I personally don't have any specific candidates yet, but I believe the most suspicious among us are those who have little to no posts thus far. I am one of those who hasn't posted all that much, but I there are others that have nearly avoided posting to a strange degree from what I can tell, like SMS. Some may be busy or something of that manner, but I'm not sure about all of them.

I really don't have any Mafia reads from anybody so far. Sorry.

Storm

Convince us that it's worth keeping you around. Do something to make us truly believe that you will be a positive asset to this game. You have yet to do anything of the sort.
let's see what I can do about this

Fellow Players. I, Storm, feel like I've been played. Somebody knew exactly how to make uncredited, and exploited my weakness to emotion. so. let's start from the beginning of the day

Pendio and Viral start the Lynchwagon on me, and I respond in kind

Storm

so my questions at this moment are
@Pendio - Who do you find Suspicious
@Viral Maze - who is your second choice
@Tristan - I will attempt to the best of my ability to be more relevant to the current act at hand. but to be helpful I need to be around. at least until tommorow

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Fellow Players. I, Storm, feel like I've been played. Somebody knew exactly how to make uncredited, and exploited my weakness to emotion. so. let's start from the beginning of the day

Pendio and Viral start the Lynchwagon on me, and I respond in kind

How do you come up with the third player to vote Storm (me) is scum? Is Malon, the second vote on your wagon, exempt because he counterclaimed your fakeclaim? Why not Hero, who was the 4th vote.

Your appeal to emotion has moved my RVS but: FOS Storm.

Unvote
Vote: Kokirion

Here I unvoted you too.

I feel like you're grasping for something that isn't there. You're taking a OMGUS position.

so my questions at this moment are
@Pendio - Who do you find Suspicious
@Viral Maze - who is your second choice
@Tristan - I will attempt to the best of my ability to be more relevant to the current act at hand. but to be helpful I need to be around. at least until tommorow

Its Day 1, so I hardly have a second choice, let alone a solid first choice. Anyone who has played with me before knows I keep my cards close to my chest until a few days in, but I will indulge that I will be keeping a close eye on Hero and Sadia going forward.

@Storm who is scummier, me or Pen and why? Also, what do you think about Kokirion and Tristan?

@A Link In Time @Mido @Ver-go-a-go-go What is your current opinion on whether or not we should lynch Storm? Do you think he's scum? (If you already posted this I'm sorry, must've forgotten.)

I don't think he's scum at this point because there's no way in hell his scumbuds would let him do something this stupid and act this way. If their tactic was to bait out the doctor on day one, then congratulations because it worked perfectly, but with what I know about the players on this site, I don't think it's all that likely that they'd throw their own out in the open right out of the gate.

I think Storm is new to the game, panicked that he was getting RVS'd so hard, and just claimed without thinking straight because he thought it would save him. At this point, he's honestly one of those players that seems like more a detriment to daily discussion than anything else (someone voting for themselves is a pretty good indication of this in my experience). Either way this is a terrible situation and there's not much that can be done about it until we get to day two.

I'm down for lynching him because I think no-lynches are a terrible waste of time, if only just to get an annoying element of the game out the way that could yet again be detrimental to the town in the future if he's so quick to lie and cover himself up without thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom