• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't think Storm is Mafia, but I'm starting to think he wants to get lynched. That's the only reason I can imagine why he is being fairly hostile and drawing so much attention to himself. The Mafia don't want to draw so much attention to themselves.

I'm also convinced that Malon is the true Doctor. I see no benefit in a fake counter claim other than getting Storm lynched.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
See? This is why i voted for beginner games and i never got 1, being 12 minutes too late for the latest one, and it being abolished soon after

Beginner's games were notorious for lack of activity. There was one game that went on for like 6 months. You can't learn anything if no one knows how to play. It's like teaching a class when you yourself don't know the course material/are a student of said class. Best to learn in the fires of combat.

Also, guys, keep in mind that there are other players that act sort of scummy even if they aren't mafia. Such as Dan. Of course, it's still a problem, but just saying.

This. I don't find Storm's personality or playstyle all that annoying or scummy. Dan is very similar, just more eloquent. I find it different, but acceptable to a certain point. Storm near the end of Day3/4 in Revival was annoying as he didn't help at all, but we had a solid confirmed townie for most of the game who had the Mafia RBs attention for 3 nights.

However, his actions; his fakeclaiming or real claiming, his OMGUS votes, etc, those are the posts worth noting. That's when the real Storm comes out to play because I do believe he comes from a place of emotion and emotions are hard to mask.

I swear. Its Tristan, Viral, kokirion, and Gray Man is Johnny Sooshi

Why me? Why Koki? Why Johnny? I won't ask why Tristan. Seems like a OMGUS-type thing.

I cant agree to something i cant do. The Medic Claim was a farse and moreover a joke to disuade and buy me time, because i have an important role. One that the Synths would try to kill if they knew i was it. Because i hold in my hand the difference between heaven and hell

>_____________________>

So you claimed a insta-included role, knowing another player had it, knowing that player could and would counter claim (like you did in Revival), and then eventually say 'jk' and claim you have a role mafia would want to kill?

I can't tell if you're scum trying to save his ass after a botched fake claim, or just a poor townie player.
Fos: Storm

I'm asking because I want to assess wether keeping him alive for today so he can use his night power once is even worth it. If he has any of the two roles I suggested, it wouldn't be in my eyes.

I'm not a huge fan of keeping Storm alive, scum or not.

unvote Koki

@DekuNut Vote count?

@kokirion Do you believe Storm is town because of the absurdities of his actions? That town is the only choice for his alignment as mafia are more calculated and careful than townies?

And can we not have non-players comment on current players' meta/playstyle in thread?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Storm (5): Pendio, HeroOfTime, Zelda15, Tristan, Malon
Malon (1): Sadia
Mido (1): A Link in Time
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Mido
Dan (1): Johnny Sooshi
A Link in Time (1): Night Owl
Johnny Sooshi (1): Frozen Chosen
Tristan (1): Storm
Pendio (1): Kokirion
Not Voting (7): Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc, Dan, Toxic_Snowman, Ver-go-a-go-go, Soul, Viral Maze
Day 1 will end on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 3pm PST.
With 20 players alive, it takes 11 for majority

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
@Zelda15 is a bit inactive. And usually posts onve a day.
@HeroOfTime is a bit more inactive from my experiences. You can assume thier votes will stay due to unforseen events. I also thought i saw Z15 say something about it

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
This caught my eye. My reaction when I read Malon's post was thinking "please shut up, I hope nobody saw that", yet you inquire for more information? Did you want Malon to reveal his role?

I thought it was odd that he made a claim like that without backing it up.

@HeroOfTime @Zelda15 is there a reason you both still have your votes on Storm? Your initial votes were evidently RVS votes, but what about now? You both have yet to remove them but neither of you have explained why.

As Storm said, I am somewhat inactive. I can often only check ZD once or twice a day, though I try and be more active than that. Why is your vote still on Storm? I personally am not sold that he is innocent. I don't want to say "Lynch all Liars", but sometimes I think people should get that for attempting to mislead. By the way, what does RVS mean? Again, this is my first ZD mafia.

I thought it was odd that he made a claim like that without backing it up.

As Storm said, I am somewhat inactive. I can often only check ZD once or twice a day, though I try and be more active than that. Why is your vote still on Storm? I personally am not sold that he is innocent. I don't want to say "Lynch all Liars", but sometimes I think people should get that for attempting to mislead. By the way, what does RVS mean? Again, this is my first ZD mafia.
It means Random Voting Stage, where most of us just make random/joke votes that usually change in less than an irl day or so.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why is your vote still on Storm?
I have already explained why, several times. No need to do it again now, just read back a bit, and you'll see.
I personally am not sold that he is innocent. I don't want to say "Lynch all Liars", but sometimes I think people should get that for attempting to mislead. By the way, what does RVS mean? Again, this is my first ZD mafia.
Is there a reason you're not sold on his innocence? I don't believe you've mentioned that, although I apologize if I'm wrong.

Also, if this sounds contradictory, seeing as I currently still have my vote on Storm, even while I find somebody suspicious I'd like to know why others vote for that person.

And RVS means "Random Voting Stage". It's the typical first few pages of a mafia game where votes are not usually serious and are generally for fun. It usually ends after the first IRL day, though sometimes it's dragged on unbearably long.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
As many have explained, it is one of the worst things you can do to announce your role on the first day, especially when fakeclaiming. His explosive response also sounded guilty imo. This is the first day, one guess is as good as the other, and as there was something against Storm, I decided to cast my vote towards him. I did think it odd that you questioned my vote while having the same one yourself, but, no, I wasn't just giving a random vote.

Pen

The game is on!
I did think it odd that you questioned my vote while having the same one yourself, but, no, I wasn't just giving a random vote.

Questioning a vote does not necessarily mean you disagree with it. You might wan to find out the reason behind a vote for other reasons. For example, if someone votes without a good reason, then can easily be suspected. See, it is a scum tactic to vote for your fellow Mafia buddies in order to look good in front of the Town and earn some Town credibility. Especially is the Mafia team mate you are voting for is about to be lynched anyway. I do not find your reason for the vote scummy though.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As many have explained, it is one of the worst things you can do to announce your role on the first day, especially when fakeclaiming. His explosive response also sounded guilty imo. This is the first day, one guess is as good as the other, and as there was something against Storm, I decided to cast my vote towards him.

Ya, that's basically the response I was expecting. Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom