• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like cars?

If so which is your favorite? What would be your dream car? What car do you own?

I'm a huge car guy, I love a lot of cars, but my favorite is 3rd generation Toyota Supra Turbo (yes not the more popular 4th gen, though I like those as well). I've also had 7 of them and still have my first as a project car.

For me I wouldn't say I have 1 dream car, but many I'd like to own. I mostly like 80's and 90's imports, things like MR2 Turbo's, Alltrac Celica's, 2nd/3rd gen RX7's, mk2-mk4 supras, z31-z32s, 3000gt vr4's, mz20 soarers, dodge conquests/starions, eagle talon/eclipses etc.

And for modern cars I really like WRX's, and FRS's. Can appreciate a lot more but those are the ones that stick out.

Anyway I actually work for Infinit, so I get to drive a bunch of nice expensive cars at work, including a GTR, Stingray 2015 vette, wrx sti's, honda s2000's, among many infinti's like next years twin turbo models.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd like a Nissan GTR at some point. They are my favourites. I drive a Nissan juke at the minute, not particularly exciting.

Dan

Pfft you guys are so amateur, not one mention of the Reliant Robin?

Time to bring this thread to a whole new level. Strap in tight ladies and gentlemen!

800px-KIF_0001_reg.JPG

Arrive to any location in this baby and you'll be receiving female attention instantly, even if that location has no females, they will materialise out of nothing just to get in on the action.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Pfft you guys are so amateur, not one mention of the Reliant Robin?

Time to bring this thread to a whole new level. Strap in tight ladies and gentlemen!

800px-KIF_0001_reg.JPG

Arrive to any location in this baby and you'll be receiving female attention instantly, even if that location has no females, they will materialise out of nothing just to get in on the action.
They will only come to gawk at and make fun of you for driving one of those. Its not the kind of attention you would want I imagine.

Dan

They will only come to gawk at and make fun of you for driving one of those. Its not the kind of attention you would want I imagine.

Man I got so much pussy cats driving this thing I need a kit replacement if you get me jaffa cake man. :bubsy:

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
Used to be a pretty big car guy until I got practical with life and had to be a more mature adult. I used to drive a Mazda RX-8, tracked it for a bit. I've raced in a Lotus Elise once before, and been in a Ford GT (didn't get to actually drive it :(). Acura RSX was alright, but I didn't have as much fun with it.

Good luck on a Supra. I spent two years trying to find a good one and had no luck. Mostly because I wasn't willing to travel 500+ miles to get one. The Scion FRS is basically a Subaru BRZ. Almost exactly the same car with a different badge, but the BRZ comes with a cheaper price tag. Either way, Toyota's making all the money there.

My old RX-8 before I sold it.
IMG_7245_zps5424bfb3.jpg

IMG_7241_zpsffc3405a.jpg

Last edited:
There is actually a decent amount of Deloreans around me, occasionally they have meets. Lot's of them have cool custom plates about time travel, and some have flux capacitors etc.

And lol yeah those 3 wheel cars always remind me of Mr.Bean.

Well, I bought a car yesterday. Keep in mind I was driving around a 1997 Dodge Stratus with 249,000 miles on it w/ no features that was on it's last legs. Went to a 2007 Infiniti G35x w/ 103k miles, fully loaded, bose, nav, tech package, hids, reverse cam, etc. It's so night and day different, I'm absolutely in love, can't beat the features of this car + performance for the price. 306 hp, awd/rwd.

IMG_20160419_140705.jpg

IMG_20160419_132042.jpg

IMG_20160419_132016.jpg

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
I hate modern cars. I love the design of the classics but up to date cars are just hideous. Going back to cars from 2007 down is smart because they have a lot of steel in them. Now they're terrible for means of protection.

D

Deleted member 81859

tumblr_npp0q6y1yX1tb9q01o1_500.jpg

CdUmhCrUsAEpQcZ.jpg

Everyone wants this game for the boys.
I want the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom