• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U TPHD Complaint Thread

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love how people are complaining about the flipped world on hero mode, Well yeah it's gonna be flipped IT IS HERO MODE, they aren't going to let you have the same map, the point is to confuse you, look at Master Quest it had a flipped map layout inside dungeons and outside.
The majority of people played TP on the Wii. Its not confusing. SS's and WW's hero mode was not flipped so there is no reason to flip this one.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The majority of people played TP on the Wii. Its not confusing. SS's and WW's hero mode was not flipped so there is no reason to flip this one.

So this makes me wonder which is the flipped map for hero Mode? Is it Wii Version or Gamecube?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I love how people are complaining about the flipped world on hero mode, Well yeah it's gonna be flipped IT IS HERO MODE, they aren't going to let you have the same map, the point is to confuse you, look at Master Quest it had a flipped map layout inside dungeons and outside.

Hero Mode =/= Master Quest.

Pretty sure TP is the first game with a flipped Hero Mode, and it's stupid.

It wasn't flipped for me, as I was used to the Wii layout. Would have loved to experience it as it should be for once. They should have just made that an extra option for both modes.

I don't remember OoT's Master Quest having a flipped map... I thought it was just rearranged dungeons. I don't remember the damage being stronger either...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't remember OoT's Master Quest having a flipped map... I thought it was just rearranged dungeons. I don't remember the damage being stronger either...

Overworld map was flipped around so that Kokiri forest was bottom left not bottom right, also foes did twice the damage

Overworld map was flipped around so that Kokiri forest was bottom left not bottom right, also foes did twice the damage
I honestly don't remember that... I guess I must not have been hit enough to even notice. Once you'd played through it enough times, the AI wasn't exactly difficult to deal with.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh wait, do you mean that literally just Hyrule Field was flipped and not the entire game map like TP Wii?

No the entire world was inverted so Gerudo's desert was on the right side of the map instead of being on the left and Zora's Rive, Kakariko and Death Mountain were on the Left.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I honestly don't remember that... I guess I must not have been hit enough to even notice. Once you'd played through it enough times, the AI wasn't exactly difficult to deal with.

The only ones on MQ that still give me crap is Stalfos, son's of *****es clip through my shield doing 6 hearts of damage instead of three

No the entire world was inverted so Gerudo's desert was on the right side of the map instead of being on the left and Zora's Rive, Kakariko and Death Mountain were on the Left.
Yes but once you got to a location like Kakariko Village or Zora's River, wasn't it just normal version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom