• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Starchain1

A star
Granted you now have -300000 (you never said posive or negative) anyways your game crashes and if you had insurence (or the other payment i forgot what it was called) was restricted.

I wish it never stoped raining so that the earth would flood and all humans became shark humanoids

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but all our pollution on land ends up destroying us all on the sea and the Earth is rendered a dead planet again.

I wish aliens came to earth to help us to destroy our filthy dependance on fossil fuels and other polluting sources of energy.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Granted, but when you get it, & when you touch the buttons for the first time, the whole DSi busts & turns to dust lol :)

Umm, I wish for all this annoying election stuff to end soon here

Austin

Austin
Granted, but everyone else forgets how to read.
I wish the spellcheck function on my browser would work.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but the next day the computer bursts into flames. I wish I had Twilight Princess for the Wii so I can have another game to play so Im not playing the same games over and over again.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but every word is spelled wrong and the computer laughs at you which causes you to cower and hide in a corner holding a teddy bear.

I wish I got to sing man in the mirror with a lemur named Ringo while riding a unicycle in a dress(the unycycles in a dress.)
Edit: I got ninja'd

Austin

Austin
I'll grant both, Jmonkey71's Wii will explode and everyone will see Epwna's ritual with the lemur.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but you do it in your underwear in the middle of New York Times Square. I wish the final book of the Eragon series would finally come out.

I was writing this when the last post was posted.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but ailiens eliminate electricity on our planet. I wish I had much better grades in Algebra and Science.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom