• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Can we get a Mod from Britain in please, granted i know we brits are huge tea drinkers and generally like throwing our top hats at people while building odd clocktowers but still. As noted in the SB there is always a few hours where there is no Mod online and it generally falls into the Britlanders day time, granted i know Mods have a life and i can understand but i feel like the forums aren't getting enough coverage. I like the admins and CCs as they are but i dunno i feel like it's a pyramid missing the base blocks here, in other words some **** is not getting noticed as quick as it should be sometimes.

Can we get a Mod from Britain in please, granted i know we brits are huge tea drinkers and generally like throwing our top hats at people while building odd clocktowers but still. As noted in the SB there is always a few hours where there is no Mod online and it generally falls into the Britlanders day time, granted i know Mods have a life and i can understand but i feel like the forums aren't getting enough coverage. I like the admins and CCs as they are but i dunno i feel like it's a pyramid missing the base blocks here, in other words some **** is not getting noticed as quick as it should be sometimes.
Dan for Mod

Also, Me for Mod.

And Mods, please fix groups they are mess-ed up.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I do think Dan would be a great mod. He's very active and everyone in the community enjoys his presence.

1) Dan's far to friendly with everyone
2) No not everyone likes them
3) Dan doesn't seem to know when to be actually serious
4) Dan seems to love mocking people (mostly how americans think brits talk)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ

Man...there's probably been some horrible, horrible mods in the past. I don't know personally but I've heard things. Dan is a saint compared to them probably.

Dan

1) I'm not far too friendly with everyone, just the other day I called Petter a pork pie.
2) Yes everyone likes me, I have an excel sheet and a puppet to prove it.
3) I know when to be serious just ask my imaginary friend.
4) I have never mocked anyone in my life apart from Sunny D girls, the French, the North English, Rosetta petals, Mewtwo, the Tumblr movement, badgers, Drum, Axle the beast etc.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
1) I'm not far too friendly with everyone, just the other day I called Petter a pork pie.
2) Yes everyone likes me, I have an excel sheet and a puppet to prove it.
3) I know when to be serious just ask my imaginary friend.
4) I have never mocked anyone in my life apart from Sunny D girls, the French, the North English, Rosetta petals, Mewtwo, the Tumblr movement, badgers, Drum, Axle the beast etc.

Thank you for proving a point there dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom