• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Optimus is at least a billion years old, and The Doctor is 907, a billion years tops.

What series are you on?

At the end of Smiths era the Doctor was 1200, then sometime later he aged into the 2000s (sometime in capaldi's)

Then there was his old mental breakdown due to him being trapped and dying and reincarnating constantly for 4billion years. The Doctor is well over 4 billion years

What series are you on?

At the end of Smiths era the Doctor was 1200, then sometime later he aged into the 2000s (sometime in capaldi's)

Then there was his old mental breakdown due to him being trapped and dying and reincarnating constantly for 4billion years. The Doctor is well over 4 billion years
I've only watched the ones with the eleventh doctor, but even so it seems like his age keeps fluctuating.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've only watched the ones with the eleventh doctor, but even so it seems like his age keeps fluctuating.

That's cuz (1) he's a timelord (2) he travels alot (3) he still ages albeit very well (4) He kinda got trapped in timelord hell and went almost but not quite insane.

Incidentally War doctor is estimated to be 800 years so between Tennant voyage on space titanic and War Doctor he aged 107 yet in one lifetime he managed close to 1193 years.

Capaldi you need to watch ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That's cuz (1) he's a timelord (2) he travels alot (3) he still ages albeit very well (4) He kinda got trapped in timelord hell and went almost but not quite insane.

Incidentally War doctor is estimated to be 800 years so between Tennant voyage on space titanic and War Doctor he aged 107 yet in one lifetime he managed close to 1193 years.

Capaldi you need to watch ^^

One step further, in the whovian universe the Doctors age is generally acknowledge as being that age at that time f'r instance when he met himself and war doctor he was 1200 years old so in our time the time war happened in the 1600s yet we can also apply this forward by DW standards the universe will end in the year 4bil2015. Even though it contradicts itself epically from earlier seasons where it was stated it'd be the year 100 trillion

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Nothing ever changes, even if they say it does. They'll say it is about you, but it is always about them. They'll use you and you have no say. Even after divorce they'll still manage to use you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nothing ever changes, even if they say it does. They'll say it is about you, but it is always about them. They'll use you and you have no say. Even after divorce they'll still manage to use you.
Trust me bro, I know what that's like. My parents used me for years after their divorce; hell, sometimes they still do, even after more than 10 years. Sucks.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I have this issue that when I get close to someone and start to really care about them, I automatically think they hate me and they'll reject me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom