• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Dan

People don't. That's the thing. Most would need a big flashing notice saying 'MORE FINE THREADS ON PAGE 2!'

Longer pages is the best solution.

Well I'm sorry but it's their loss then, the deserve what's coming to them!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
People don't. That's the thing. Most would need a big flashing notice saying 'MORE FINE THREADS ON PAGE 2!'

Longer pages is the best solution.
Perhaps by people don't you mean "I don't"?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Perhaps by people don't you mean "I don't"?

By people I mean those other than myself.
I would prefer however to have longer pages so I don't have to click page 2 and so those that dont think to get to see more threads which they could participate in.

Last edited:

Djinn

and Tonic
I go to another forum where I check page 1 and 2 of the busier sections all the time. As long as they were bumped within the last day or two I will look.

I think it's only an issue on sites where they are weird about bumping older content and it is up in the air as to what constitutes old content.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I have an excellent idea, some moderators actually get off their backsides and do some moderating?

I know you have real lives, but these days I literally rarely if ever actually see any of you online, let alone you know, actually doing your job.

I see Nessa and Pat online more so than others but i do agree somethings here have been going slack again, too slack. Granted this comes from the dude with a diseased mutt avatar but still.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I have an excellent idea, some moderators actually get off their backsides and do some moderating?

I know you have real lives, but these days I literally rarely if ever actually see any of you online, let alone you know, actually doing your job.

Besides tirelessly deleting bots what else is there to do? It seems everyone has been getting along great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom