• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I have a pretty good idea. I personally really dislike this outdated spoiler tag.
test
looks like **** and is pretty bad in the SB, you also can't really put spoilers in the middle of your sentence because it looks weird. Has anyone here ever been on 4chan? They have a great spoiler tag. Basically, there is a black box covering the spoiled words and when you highlight over it it displays them. Pretty great. We should do that.

I have a pretty good idea. I personally really dislike this outdated spoiler tag.
test
looks like **** and is pretty bad in the SB, you also can't really put spoilers in the middle of your sentence because it looks weird. Has anyone here ever been on 4chan? They have a great spoiler tag. Basically, there is a black box covering the spoiled words and when you highlight over it it displays them. Pretty great. We should do that.
Thats a really good idea. Though I have something that I would like to add to that. Maybe if the black boxes would have the option to title them and like have white text on top of them with the title, or the ability to use both forms of spoiler tags in the event that someone wants to title them like some signatures that have spoiler tags

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Thats a really good idea. Though I have something that I would like to add to that. Maybe if the black boxes would have the option to title them and like have white text on top of them with the title, or the ability to use both forms of spoiler tags in the event that someone wants to title them like some signatures that have spoiler tags
Yeah. Sure, keep the current spoilers and have the ones I'm talking about [ilspoiler] like il quote

Make it so when you enter the who will be next poster thread you get locked in there until you post. That way people cant just look at it see their name and then not post so the above user will lose

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Make it so when you enter the who will be next poster thread you get locked in there until you post. That way people cant just look at it see their name and then not post so the above user will lose
That sounds like a lot of meaningless and unnecessary effort for something that may or may not even be possible in a non-important forum game.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
We are seeing a good amount of thread making at the moment in the general discussion. I like the high turnout of threads as it gives me something to do by posting in them. As I'm here everyday I see all the threads and can get to them in time but it means threads are being pushed to page 2 too quickly for members who are not here every day so they might not be getting as many posters or views as they could. It would be an idea if we make the pages longer so more threads are displayed or have an option of how many threads per page are viewed that the forum user can select themselves?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
We are seeing a good amount of thread making at the moment in the general discussion. I like the high turnout of threads as it gives me something to do by posting in them. As I'm here everyday I see all the threads and can get to them in time but it means threads are being pushed to page 2 too quickly for members who are not here every day so they might not be getting as many posters or views as they could. It would be an idea if we make the pages longer so more threads are displayed or have an option of how many threads per page are viewed that the forum user can select themselves?
Maybe apply some sort of feature according to a member's posting habits? Threads that might interest them using their recent post history could be listed. For example, I post in the Zelda Theory section a lot. According to my post history a list of threads in that section that might interest me can be listed for me to access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom