• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can You Wink With Both Eyes (separately)?

Can you wink with both eyes?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No, only one eye

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I can't wink at all

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
Used to be I could only wink with my right eye, but now I've learned how to do it with both separately. I do it very differently when I do it with my left eye though. Like, instead of squinting my eye together the way I do when I wink with my right eye, instead I just relax so much in my left eyelid that it falls down over the eye. I look quite like an idiot when I do it with my left eye, but at least I can do it XD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I can wink with both eyes, and slightly more naturally with my left eye. I can also raise both eyebrows independently. I had no idea people could only move one? Strange. I can't move my nostrils like some people though.
Move nostrils? How does one do that? What does it mean to move the nostrils? The nose is a stationary thing, I think. o_O

anywho I can wink both eyes but the left eye is done a lot easier than the right. just like beauts, it is natural with the left.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Move nostrils? How does one do that? What does it mean to move the nostrils? The nose is a stationary thing, I think. o_O

anywho I can wink both eyes but the left eye is done a lot easier than the right. just like beauts, it is natural with the left.

Some people can legit move their nostrils in and out without moving the rest of their nose. I'm not one of these people.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I can do something better than that: I can wink with both my eyes at the same time!

Wait, you're telling me that's called blinking? Lame. Anyway, I can wiggle my ears, raise my eyebrows independently, I can wink with both my eyes. Do I win a prize now? :>

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'd kill someone to be able to pull off "The Rock"

My girlfriend can do it and it makes me laugh everytime.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I can wink with both of my eyes and move my nostrils without moving my nose. However I can't move my eyebrowns independetly, I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom