• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What pets do you own?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What pets do you own currently and what have you had in the past?

Is there any pets you would like to get or plan to get in the future?

We used to have a cat when I was really young. Too young to be around a cat unfortunately, since I kept chasing it around the house because I wanted to pet it. Poor thing. :(

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dog when I was a wee lad, we would often go to sleep together. But he went mad and we had to get rid of him.

I have had some guinea pigs and we bought an evil hamster which bit and spat at people so we had to get rid of that one and replace him.

I don't have any pets now. If I could I would get a couple of doggies. A pug and a French bulldog. However I am not around to look after them so that cant happen.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Currently none and not planning to get pets. Sometimes a spider keeps me company till I grab the duster and wanna play. But spiders don't understand playing with dusters unfortunately. And flies know to get their way in through the open window, but refuse to leave through the same window.....

In the past we had dogs, cats, hamsters, rabits, birds etc.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
We recently got a puppy :)
She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is only 9 weeks old.

Currently none and not planning to get pets. Sometimes a spider keeps me company till I grab the duster and wanna play. But spiders don't understand playing with dusters unfortunately. And flies know to get their way in through the open window, but refuse to leave through the same window.....

In the past we had dogs, cats, hamsters, rabits, birds etc.

Come to think of it, there's a spider living somewhere in my shower aswell. She's smarter than yours though. She appears randomly before me whenever I don't expect to see her, yet is miraculously nowhere to be found whenever I come back to try and get rid of her. I have a suspicion she's doing it on purpose.

Dan

Come to think of it, there's a spider living somewhere in my shower aswell. She's smarter than yours though. She appears randomly before me whenever I don't expect to see her, yet is miraculously nowhere to be found whenever I come back to try and get rid of her. I have a suspicion she's doing it on purpose.

It's probably a Trollius Spiderous, one of the most irratating species on this planet. Expect webs to miraculously come back the following day after wiping them off whatever wall.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

You'll probably find it's living either in the drain (a damaged pipe makes a wonderful home for spiderbro) or it's in the tiling or it's hiding behind some sealant somewhere. LEAVE SPIDERBRO IN PEACE HE DOES NO HARM

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh the spiders know how to fool me. I had it happen to me twice I saw a spider and lost it. I searched every corner of my appartment and then it showed up like 2 weeks later. Those sneaky little bastards.

Dan

You'll probably find it's living either in the drain (a damaged pipe makes a wonderful home for spiderbro) or it's in the tiling or it's hiding behind some sealant somewhere. LEAVE SPIDERBRO IN PEACE HE DOES NO HARM

Haha you tell them Cthulhu. By the way I adore the new name!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh the spiders know how to fool me. I had it happen to me twice I saw a spider and lost it. I searched every corner of my appartment and then it showed up like 2 weeks later. Those sneaky little bastards.

Spiderbro, spiderbro does whatever a spiderbro does.

In all seriousness get some citrus juice/peppermint juice/ mock orange juice and spray it all around spiders loathe the scent of them and will be driven away. But for the love of god don't spray a huntsman with it

Well, if you count nearly giving me a heart attack every time I decide I should probably shower and making me debate wether personal hygiene or peace of mind is more important for my wellbeing as doing no harm, then yeah. She's doing no harm at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom