• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Console

Favorite Gaming System

• PlayStation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 2

• PlayStation 3

• PSP

• Gamcube

• Gameboy SP

• Nintendo DS

• Wii

• Xbox

• Xbox360

• Total voters

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
Favorite Gaming System

What your favorite gaming systems?My favorite is the PlayStation 3 because I just love to play Burnout Paradise city.To me it is just totaly awesome.Has anyone else played it before?

Well, the DS is my favorite handheld, and I don't own anything else, so I'll have to say DS. Also, the online, touch screen, and mic features are neat, not to mention the dual-screens. The graphics aren't to bad either, though they probably aren't near as good as PSP.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
The N64.
I love so many games for that system (and by so many, I mean like 7).
It houses some of my favorite games, and it was also my first gaming system.

The N64.
I love so many games for that system (and by so many, I mean like 7).
It houses some of my favorite games, and it was also my first gaming system.

same here i would've voted for the N64 or super nintendo. It was All I had for over half my video gaming life. (except for a playstation but I prefer nintendo systems

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, the N64 was in at a close second but its gotta be the PS1.

So many loving hours I spent on that console, definitely more than I played on the N64. And it just had so many fantastic games on it, including some of my favorite games ever made. Final Fantasy 8, Resident Evil 2, Tekken 3, Metal Gear Solid..... those series which are still going on strong even now.

<3

G

Ganon19

The PS3 is my favourite system but the one thing that i hate is that Sony brought out so many versions of the PS3 and i'm from Ireland and i was planning on getting the
80GB PS3 but i found out the PAL version doesn't have PS2 playback. Multi-card readers
and 4 USB ports.The Wii is a very close second considering it's more fun

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
my favorite gaming system is the DS for the stylus and all the things you can do with it and the DS has two of my favorite games pokemon diamond and Phantom Hourglass.

linkman8

True and Noble
The DS is probably my favorite; mostly because it's by Nintendo and has innovative features like the touch-screen and microphone.
Also the 360's got too many problems to be a great system, I mean I don't even know how to set up my 360 on our wide-screen TV, and if I do it wrong, it gives me the Ring of Death.

DS. It's portable first of all, that's always a win. Decent graphics, stylus, and and awesome array of games. Unlike the Wii.

G

Glided Sword

My favorite is the Gamecube: It's controller is simple (at least it is to me), the games are great and it's fun to play.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
tough question. I voted for the gamecube because the controller is so well-made and it has some very good games. The DS comes as a close second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom