• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My school is sending 4 students to study in Helsinki next year. I'm not expecting much but you can be sure I jumped aboard the application train!

You are coming to Finland? That's really cool. I live in Eastern Finland and I can say it's really nice country to live in. Which month are they planning to come?

That's not good. It sucks losing a special/favorite Bible. Have you seen it since you got a different bed?
I haven't gotten a new bed and my room is, uh... my room is... a post apocalyptic landscape. When I relocated it, it should have been somewhere in the center of my room, but after the movers came in and stole all my furniture, I have no idea where it went. That's the last I saw of it. It's been months. The movers came in, like, July, I think. I've been looking around periodically, but it's only frustrating me more now that it was then, because I moved most of my books to the basement a while ago and I kind of wanted to shelve it with the others. There was a handful of books that I salvaged from my room that weren't exactly in one piece when I found them, so I'd just feel like **** if it got damaged in the hellhole that is my bedroom, especially since it's a really nice bible. I was reorganizing the bookshelf in the basement yesterday, so it was on my mind.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You are coming to Finland? That's really cool. I live in Eastern Finland and I can say it's really nice country to live in. Which month are they planning to come?
Not for sure yet, I'm gonna be one of probably 20 or so applicants and they can only send 2 people per term, so chances are I won't be going at all. It would be either September to December, January to April, or September to April, depending on whether you apply for a full year or just a single term. I hope I get accepted though, I've always wanted to live in another country.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I have become such Undertale trash that I made SAVE the World my ringtone. I downloaded an app to make ringtones just so I could do that. Just for that one thing. t h e r e i s n o e s c a p e

Welcome to hell. ;)

I have now decided to do my five research paper outlines all on the night before they're due. Go procrastination. :seizure:

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Not for sure yet, I'm gonna be one of probably 20 or so applicants and they can only send 2 people per term, so chances are I won't be going at all. It would be either September to December, January to April, or September to April, depending on whether you apply for a full year or just a single term. I hope I get accepted though, I've always wanted to live in another country.

It's usually kinda cold in here from December to February, at least in January temprature can drop to -20 celsius around here, not so much in the capital, but still. I wish you the best of luck to get picked up. Getting to live in another country is amazing chance that no one wants to miss.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's usually kinda cold in here from December to February, at least in January temprature can drop to -20 celsius around here, not so much in the capital, but still. I wish you the best of luck to get picked up. Getting to live in another country is amazing chance that no one wants to miss.
It's really cold where I go to school currently too so that wouldn't be an issue.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The precious was lost!

I temporarly lost the ring of power and nearly had a heart attack. I'm glad I found my precious. For real though it cost alot of money and it's cool so I need to keep track of were I put it. The funny thing was it was on my computer desk in my room the whole time.

Night Owl

~Momentai
@Satan I hope it turns up in one piece at some point.
From what I've heard, movers don't exactly treat things as delicately as they might their own things. That would be awful if they destroyed it.

My sinuses and stuff have been the death of me this week so far. I hate the cruddy feeling when allergies are besting me; but I don't feel sick either.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just realised it's possible to like your own posts on ZI, that forum has it all.

What!? That's fantastic! So often have I browsed the pages of threads and come across a delightful post, the opinion of which mirroring my own, only for me to find the like option missing. Then I look up to the name of the poster and realise it was me all along.

Reactions: Dan
I just realised it's possible to like your own posts on ZI, that forum has it all.
Just don't abuse it or High Lord Mases might readd the like limit.

Also, this:

cpO7owo.jpg

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom