• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
:hug:

-----------

I'm ponderinghow a Skyward Sword HD remake could even be released this year. Some people think that the Wii U is it's last chance to be done because the NX will be abandoning Motion Controls.

Why would they bother with a crappy remake, the original was bad made worse by Motion Controls, Motion Controls died with the WII U, the Xbox and PS4 both ignore it these days. Leave it die and never return.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My so called friend never fail to amaze me. She called off sick from work a few days back but she knows she will be still sick tomorrow and the day after and that she will be fine on thursday. Whoa....I wish I could look into the future like that.

Broncos are the number one seed in the AFC thanks to the Patriots loss, and Peyton Manning makes his triumphant return to seal the victory going into the playoffs. The AFC is wide-open, but it was a great weekend for Broncos fans.

#****youTomBrady

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom