• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZombiU Multiplayer Actually Looks Decent!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;Vlm83WIY-Ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlm83WIY-Ms[/video]
Anyone who knows me will know that I do not believe in the Wii U's capability to give us a good set of launch titles aside from ye olde Mario games. A launch Zelda is all but impossible; TPWii was only made possible because Twilight Princess is in fact a GameCube game meaning development started before the Wii existed. Anywho, what I'm getting at here is that ZombiU, that hip new cool Zombie shooting game for the Wii U, actually looks like it has a somewhat competent multiplayer mode. Now, this is hardly scary, since when is playing with friends online scary, but it DOES look good.

What do you think of the video? How about ZombiU's multiplayer? Le comments!

Last edited:

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Wow, I didn't even know ZombiU had multiplayer... That's rather pleasantly surprising. Yeah, it looks pretty good. It was kinda like a Capture the Flag game mode, no? Not a bad idea. I couldn't tell what the guy was doing with the touchscreen, however. Maybe I missed the rep explain that...

Let's just hope that's not the only multiplayer mode (which it shouldn't be), because if it is I'd be really disappointed... Well, Left 4 Dead 2 is fun to play with friends. Hopefully this game can live up to that and implement some awesome Wii U Gamepad features.

Kirino

Tatakae
This acually looks pretty fun. I'm pretty sure there's going to be alot more modes for multiplayer. With more modes I can definetly imagine myself playing this for a while. The main campaign looks pretty scary too. This looks like a game I might buy.

Like Lord Death I had no idea ZombiU packed a multiplayer mode and what I've seen so far is decent. Although it lacks the haunting atmosphere it does appear superior to Call of Duty's offering. Ubisoft is clearly going all out with this one. The two screens-television and GamePad-aim to deliver a truly asymmetrical experience, a hallmark of what Miyamoto maintained the Wii U stands for.

It's nothing mind blowing, however, this title is on my backlog after New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, and Rayman Legends (exclusives only listed here). Here's hoping Wii U's first zombie thriller will succeed in differentiating itself from the crowd.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's not just the multiplayer that looks good. ZombiU in general looks remarkable. I was pretty skeptical at first due to the gameplay trailer looking insanely gimmicky, but the more and more gameplay footage I watch and the more and more I read about it, the more I begin to realize how stellar of a title this is actually shaping up to be. I may be wrong. It may turn out to be a total flop, but my impressions on how a game is going to be shortly before it comes out (if I've payed attention to pre-release info) are typically not very far off from how good the game actually is. Let's hope that keeps up with this game.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
What a pleasant surprise. I wasn't entirely highly anticipating this game, but now I believe I will attempt to get it at launch along with Arkham City Armored Edition! The multiplayer looks great, I just hope it has a great story line to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom