• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zombies Make Everything Better

I like Zombies, might come from a friend who is a bit of a necro but we'll let that slide..

And while i don't like DLC the zombie thing that Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption did was pretty cool. (At least i think it was DLC stuff...)
But anyway, question is, which games would you like to see have a zombie version of itself like Red Dead Redpemtion Undead Nightmare and Black Ops?

Of course i'd like to see Zelda go zombie as a DLC skin, such a thing may not have looked out of place in TP with its gritty style. I'd also like to see Bayonetta and a Batman Arkham game give it a go too since those games are so great to start with.

So what would everyone else like to see a zombie version of?

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Honestly, nothing. I really don't like zombies at all. I mean, I used to be okay with them, but that was until the general modern media ruined them. What is this "virus" nonsense? Zombies are supposed to be the walking dead that rise from graves, not sick people.

Anyway, I prefer zombies to stay out of my video games. I especially wouldn't like to see any zombies in Zelda. Except as enemies, of course. Just not as a main focus. I definitely do not want a "Zombie Apocalypse" Zelda game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
but that was until the general modern media ruined them. What is this "virus" nonsense? Zombies are supposed to be the walking dead that rise from graves, not sick people.
What you're referring to is parasite infected people, not zombies. There are some sources that refer to these things as zombies, but others like the Resident Evil series properly refer to them.

Anyway, I would really like to see these series zombified:
- Legend of Zelda

Yes, I have very little wishlist. What I would like to see out of a zombie featuring Legend of Zelda is tense corners, tense areas, tense everything. I want enemies to be threatening. Would this require a tank control method? Nope, and I'll tell you why: Dead Space don't use a tank control method. Movement of course would HAVE to be limited in some form or fashion, just to keep you within the game world and not above everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom