• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda Theory VIdeo: Aliens (Majora's Mask)

Loved the research you put into it - do you come up with all this content yourself? It seems like wandering around Termina for a picture of Romani Ranch with a UFO overhead would take a ton of time if you didn't know about it already. Do you compile info from a bunch of different sources or do you stumble upon it yourself?

Overall the aliens just wanting some of that sweet, sweet Chateau Romani milk is a very interesting conclusion, definitely feasible.

ZeldaConqueror

Zelda Theorist 24/7
Loved the research you put into it - do you come up with all this content yourself? It seems like wandering around Termina for a picture of Romani Ranch with a UFO overhead would take a ton of time if you didn't know about it already. Do you compile info from a bunch of different sources or do you stumble upon it yourself?

Overall the aliens just wanting some of that sweet, sweet Chateau Romani milk is a very interesting conclusion, definitely feasible.

Thanks! My research sources consists of wikis from Zelda sites and forums. Some of the theories I thought of myself such as the Alien's reason for going after the cows, Gorman Brother's involvement, Romani's father and Cremia, Red Star debunked, etc. The picture from Romani Ranch I found in a easter eggs video for MM3D. I think the only way I can make these better is if I change how my voice sounds, I sound horrible to be honest lol.

Recently made a Zelda theory regarding the Aliens in Majora's Mask. Please let me know what you guys think and whether you agree or disagree. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1IeQ-KbY8o
Hmm, I actually knew some of these, but the others were new to me as well, and I could state that this is a video worth watching if you're into Majora's Mask.

Just a question though, why not use "Media" for your YouTube video? I'd say that makes it easier for the viewers to see the video immediately as soon as they open up the thread. That's just my thought, but yeah.

Anyways, great job with the video, I'm really prompted to revisit Romani Ranch, just to see those aliens. Keep up the great work, dude! ^^

ZeldaConqueror

Zelda Theorist 24/7
Hmm, I actually knew some of these, but the others were new to me as well, and I could state that this is a video worth watching if you're into Majora's Mask.

Just a question though, why not use "Media" for your YouTube video? I'd say that makes it easier for the viewers to see the video immediately as soon as they open up the thread. That's just my thought, but yeah.

Anyways, great job with the video, I'm really prompted to revisit Romani Ranch, just to see those aliens. Keep up the great work, dude! ^^

Thanks! Mean's a lot, and sure, I will do that next time instead, is there anyway I can edit this thread? Thanks for the tip,

Thanks! Mean's a lot, and sure, I will do that next time instead, is there anyway I can edit this thread? Thanks for the tip,
You could just edit your original post. :)

I would usually choose "Edit", go to "Media" (It's the icon that looks like a pair of floppy discs stacked), paste the YouTube link after doing so, and voila! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom