• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda music

Hello dear community !

My name is Sanda and I've been a hardcore fan of Zelda-series since I was a child. I have a huge passion for music... And as we all know Zelda games have some of the most amazing and unforgettable soundtracks, composed by the genious Koji Kondo. I love to make electronic music myself and I wanted to make arrangements for some of my favourite Zelda soundtracks for a long time now. I was thinking about making EDM remixes of Zelda-soundtracks, more like drum&bass or dubstep. I know it's not the most original idea, but well...

So basically, I've made a D&B remix of Outset Island theme from TLoZ: The Windwaker. I(almost) haven't made any changes to the structure or the melody of the track because this is more of a try-out thing. But I kinda want to make my own interpretations of the soundtracks where I keep less of the original melody and experiment with the structure and progression.

So there it is. I also have made a little music video in Audiosurf 2 :p I hope you will enjoy this. Feel free to leave any feedback or criticism. I would appreciate it (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom