• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Loctaions: Kakariko Village+Graveyard and Shadow Temple

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
I recently posted my theory on th Sheikah Tribe, and View Profile: Beauts - Dungeon Gaming Network actually helped me finallize it. Well anyways, in it she mentioned Kakariko village possibly being a training camp for the Sheikah before the Hylian War started. To me this makes quite alot of sense. Like Beauts said, the mountain makes for excellent taining grounds. The mountainous terrain and firey hot lava make for challanging hikes. The gorons, as we know from Twilight Princess, have a passion for sumo wrestling. They would make for perfect sparing partners.

The graveyard is, well, a graveyard. For Sheikah, Hylians, and Kokiri (maybe I dont know). However, it does house the Shadow Temple beneath it. Alot of theorist say that the Shadow Temple is simply a toture chamber for the war. I don't believe this at all. I would like to suggest that it is actually a way to test the Sheikah. A final test. Kind of like how the bottom of the well could be a test for children. The temple seems to have a variety of trials rather than torture equipment. Trials that include:
Finding the correct paths
Seeing what no humans see
Even just collecting silver ruppees to progress

The temple also contains a boat that must be started with Zelda's Lullaby. Who teaches you that again? Impa, a Sheikah. Bongo Bongo will be saved for another theory of his own, but it will tie into this. To me this temple seems to be made just for the Sheikah.

The Sheikah themselves are full of secrets so it's no surprise that their home is to. To me it all makes perfect sense, but like always tell me your opinions. Any information you may have that could condradict this will be heard, and I will try to fit that into the theory to make it more plausable. Thank you for reading, I love making theories, any suggestions on what to do next and I'll try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom