• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda, Cosplay in actual games?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Personally I find myself unable to resist if say, Im playing an MMO, and I see gear (apparel or ingame clothing) with even a slight recemblence to any character in tloz series.....
whenever I play other games, and particularly MMOs I just get that ''Zelda mindset'' and I end up making characters, if not my mains but alts so spread the zeldalove! <3

It does feel special, being able to somewhat advertise for the games I guess, and meeting other people ingame through the ingame clothing. people recognizing who you are cosplaying!
unlike irl cosplay that can be both expensive and hard to do for people that dont have too much money, I also think that this represents a good alternative to irl cosplay.

You can act like the princess of hyrule, or the hero of time. or even dampe the gravekeeper if you find the right apparels for it!

have you ever done it, if so.... who did you do? :)

33k7rdj.png

I like to at least own any Zelda like costumes in games but I can't help but wear it in Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Tibari

Rinkuji
I think I had a Link outfit mod on Starbound...
By the way, from which MMO is your screenshot Monja Elisa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom