• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda attire

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
This is one of my best pieces!

40858_0.jpg

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I do have a whole bunch of T-shirts from ShirtPunch with Zelda-stuff on them. I wear those all the time.
I also have an OOT badge that you got when you bought OOT 3D, but I don't really wear it.

Actually, I do not have any LoZ clothes, sadly. However, when I have a bit of free time, I really want to learn how to crochet and make Link's hat.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Actually, I do not have any LoZ clothes, sadly. However, when I have a bit of free time, I really want to learn how to crochet and make Link's hat.
I know how to crochet but have never found a pattern for links hat I can only find knitted ones!
I would love this T-shirt

Attachments

• 716HO96YL9L._UX522_.jpg
    716HO96YL9L._UX522_.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Lol I'm going to start digging again just in case. I have found a pattern for his gauntletts but it might be a little too complicated

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
I don't have any Zelda themed clothing. I would like a shirt with this design on the back though.
Helmaroc_King_Ganon.jpg

I remember seeing a tweet of someone saying that a bathrobe with this design would be cool, and Merchoid responding that they should keep a close eye on their website. Must have been a year ago though, not seen anything yet.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I remember seeing a tweet of someone saying that a bathrobe with this design would be cool, and Merchoid responding that they should keep a close eye on their website. Must have been a year ago though, not seen anything yet.
If that was real I would order it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom