• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD-I subguilds/clans?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
hey there :)
I was thinking.... Why dont you guys see if you are able to implement subclasses for people here....
not really so much ranks... but say as Subguilds..... similiar to the teams in Pokemon Go.

Say, you choose a goddess in the zelda series... and you support her.... or a race.....
or even a location in the world! :) Implementing this system so people can tell what zelda character, goddess, location of choice or element they most relate to.. and from this perhaps making subguilds?

something like this.....
sdfss.png
with something written like: in clan, or a descendant of.
These being linked to locked communities that only people of that clan can enter? :)

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
We actually did this for an event a couple years ago. It had soso results at the time but the people involved seemed to like it well enough.

I would divide it to Zelda group, Pokemon group, and maybe something else for a possible third.
Definately! that would be so awesome!
I havent really given a thought to the overall classes in themselves..... but this could be fun if you guys permanently implemented this... :)
or even races of Hyrule. I was also thinking you could use races of hyrule such as zoras, hylians, gorons etc..... repeated races through the time people could affiliate themselves as :)

Djinn

and Tonic
Definately! that would be so awesome!
I havent really given a thought to the overall classes in themselves..... but this could be fun if you guys permanently implemented this... :)
or even races of Hyrule. I was also thinking you could use races of hyrule such as zoras, hylians, gorons etc..... repeated races through the time people could affiliate themselves as :)
I was on a forum that did that once, they went all out with the race specific stuff for each section.

But a lot of people are here for various reasons which is why I thought to dedicate one to Pokemon and have them do pokemon related thing within their group like tourneys etc.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I don't think this is a very good idea if it's a permanent thing. I feel like it can be really successful like it was with the Pokemon ORAS release. I've actually talked to @Krazy4Krash about doing something similar but for ZD's Super Smash Bros. group, but it's apparent to both of us that there's just not enough interest in smash for it to be successful.

So, I'm all up for it if it's another temporary event like the ORAS event. But definitely against it if it's gonna be like ZU's Goddess clans.

Misty

Ronin
Can we get a group for people who are like fine with zelda or pokemon but don't love it that much and are only here to socialize or because people like DM brought them here? I might be alone, but at least it'll be exclusive then.

The idea has been brought up and discussed many times before. I think the main issue that comes up is that our userbase isn't really large enough to split into clans where people will actually be willing to interact with their fellow clan members in a designated section or other means. I could see maybe two to four users per clan actually utilizing it; the rest just have the label on their postbit and nothing else. It's rather pointless to just have clans if nothing is done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom