• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Metroid Suit

Our favourite bounty hunter Samus Aran has had a lot of costume changes over the course of her series, some permanent, others only sticking around for a game or so.

This isn't a capability of the suit thread but an aesthetic one; which of Samus's suits do you like the look of?

The dark or light suit from Prime: Echoes perhaps?
The Fusion suit?

Have fun and tell us why.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Going with the cliche answer by saying the Varia suit. Why? Because staple. Nah, because it looks damn amazing in every instance. Particularly in the Prime games and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Transparent_Samus_Metroid_Prime.png
Samus_mp3_Artwork_2.png
s5l2mr.png
Asides from that, there's the Phazon Suit from Metroid Prime, which has a great colour scheme and structure.
Phazon_Suit_mp1_Artwork.png

Last edited:
Dat Echoes Varia Suit, Krazy. <3

I love most suits aside from the Dark Suit and Corruption suit, though the Corruption suit looks nice as it goes along. But the Light Suit looks real nifty. =]
1854088-lightsuit.jpg

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My favorite suits are the Fusion Suit, the Gravity Suit, the Phazon Suit, the Power Suit from Zero Mission, and the Varia Suit.

Phazon_Suit.jpg
Transparent_Samus_Metroid_Prime.png
Hueg_official_fusion_suit_artwork.jpg
Gravitysuit.gif

Attachments

• 200px-Phazon_Suit.jpg
    200px-Phazon_Suit.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
The 3D revelation of the Varia Suit was always the greatest treat for the eyes, I remember sitting there in front of the TV wiping the tears from my eyes. So beautiful.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Zero Suit
... because, reasons.

Of course the standard Varia Suit is pretty freak'n sweet. and that Phazon Suit's gotta b****'n color scheme!

Really though, as far as super awesome looking armored space suits in video games go, Samus has the best threads!
Even Commander Shepard's N7 Armor or Master Chief's MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor aren't as styl'n.

Kirino

Tatakae
The Dark and Light suits are probably my favorite. The Dark Suit doesn't seem to be very well liked. I thought it was really badass. Just as good as the Light Suit.

LightSuit_concept2.png

The Phazon Suit was really cool, mostly because of the colours.

Phazon_Suit.jpg

The Zero Suit. Besides for obvious reasons, the design just looks pretty awesome.

zerosuit_samus.jpg

Although not technically a suit, Dark Samus. Just plain badass.

5001599_f260.jpg

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Birthday suit? Does that count?

...Naw I'm just messin' with ya.

My favorites are:
1. Varia Suit. Not much needs to be said, the design is just fantastic.
2. Phazon Suit from Prime 1. Color scheme change from the Varia Suit, it looks very badass.
3. Zero Suit. Because reasons.
4. Light Suit. She looks like some kind of cyborg with light beams coming out of her body, awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom