• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know We Really Don't Know....

D

dug428

Most of the timeline theorists seem to assume that there is an adult timeline and a child's timeline. Do we really know? Has it been confirmed? ( If it has tell me please.) Tell me why you believe that their is a split timeline, or possibly why you think not.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Yes, this has been confirmed. Years ago, actually. There are many threads regarding this issue, and many sources that provide the confirmation. If you'd like to read it for yourself, I suggest using the search option at the top of the forum, or using Google. (search "zelda split timeline confirmation")

D

dug428

Okay thanks or the info. Could we get like a mod to delete this thread or somethiong?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It was confirmed I believe in 2003, when Wind Waker was released. Either Aonuma or Miyamoto stated that there are two timelines, and that TWW was on the Adult timeline. I think you can find the exact quote on Zelda Wikia, although I won't link to other sites because I'm not 100% sure that I should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom