• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW Forest Haven

K

Kill-Bill

I think the Forest Haven from WW is the Kokiri Woods from Oot. First I thougt it was not possible because the Kokiri Wood must be under the Great Sea. I posted some other theory that the Deku Sprout from OoT is the Great Deku Tree from WW. But if the Kokiri Woods were under the Sea, the Deku Tree must be drowned. My second argument, is that the Koroks are the reincarnation of the Kokiri and the Kokiri live in the Kokiri Wood and the Koroks live in the Forest Haven, because of that it must be the same place. My last argument is that the Lost Woods in OoT are the Forbidden Woods in WW. Because they are both dangerous woods and both lay close to the Kokiri Woods/Forest Haven.

A reincarnation can't have a blood relation to their past, while Makar is definitely the descendant of the Sage of Earth. They must have evolved from the Kokiri for this to happen. And never forget about magic and divine intervention my friend. The Deku Tree and the Kokiri are a peaceful and innocent race and people, they don't wish to bring harm to anyone, nor do they even really know that other people exist. I'm very positive that the goddesses would look at this fact and probably spare an innocent people from a horrible fate.

K

Kill-Bill

Yes, I share your opinion. I mean reincarnation. I am Dutch and because of that my English is not very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom