• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather... (Zelda Edition)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
This forum game is just answering the previous poster's question and posting a question of your own for the next person. I'll start!

Would you rather live in the bustling Kakariko Village or the serene Korok Forest?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Would you rather live in the bustling Kakariko Village or the serene Korok Forest?
OOF, well I think I would want to live in the Korok Forest. Nothing like the peace and quiet and quiet from in nature.

Would you rather wrestle a goron or go against a Zora in a swimming tournament?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
swimming against a zora, I'm not winning either one but at least I won't get hurt swimming, and ideally there'd be a zora lifeguard that'd get me out of there real quick if I start to drown

would you rather spend a night in the lost woods or spend the night in romani's ranch, and yes aliens are coming that night

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I would join the Bombers for sure.

Would you rather be related to Tingle or be a Rito but you couldn't fly?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Related to Tingle, need the family discount on his maps, duh!

Would you rather tame a Lynel, or live amongst the Bokoblins and learn of their culture?
Live with the Bokoblins. Taming a lynel will prolly lead to one's demise.

Would you rather spend a day in OOT Hyrule or a day in Clocktown. (Clocktown wont have a Moon above you. Everything would be more or less normal.)

I mean I chose them because I like them more than the Killer Bees. At least the Bombers help people.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Would you rather spend a day in OOT Hyrule or a day in Clocktown. (Clocktown wont have a Moon above you. Everything would be more or less normal.)
A day in Clock Town, gotta get me that Chateau Romani. ;)

Would you rather live with the Gorons or the Rito?

I'd live with the Gorons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom