• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Will Someone Explain This To Me?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I just finished FFVII. You defeat Sephiroth. Then I guess you fight him inside your head, and somehow learn a new ability that kills him in one hit. Then you see Aeris. Did she give you that ability? Then you escape in the jet, and then Meteor falls. Then a white thing that I guess is Holy gets in the way of Meteor, but fails. Then the LifeStream comes and stops Meteor and you see Aeris again. Did she call the Lifestream?, because I thought she was casting Holy when she died. Then i guess Meteor is stopped, but we don't see what our characters do. Then 500 years later, a bunch of Red XIII tribe members overlook the ruined Midgar (my first thought was: thus emo-simba became the king of Pride Rock). How did Red XIII's tribe live on if he was the last survivor of a race that has males and females? Then we hear creepy laughter for some reason.

I want to say this game was great, but I'm so lost with this ending that I don't what to make of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom