• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Help Wii U Stereo Headset + Microphone - Where is the Microphone?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So I bought these babies right hea Wii PSWii20 U Stereo Headset and Microphone, Black: Wii U Accessories : Walmart.com

cheapo $20 and all that. I bought them primarily for the headset part - although I know they're crappy - but the added benefit of havinga microphone is always good for an aspiring Let's Player. Just one problem; where is the microphone located on this thing? I know it's detected as a microphone in my PC, and sound is being received...but I do not know from where! Help please :)

Shouldn't you have checked for that prior to purchasing it? Also, did you try checking the device's instruction manual?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Shouldn't you have checked for that prior to purchasing it? Also, did you try checking the device's instruction manual?

Oh, I did. What it says is that the microphone syncs with the Gamepad (direct wording: Microphone is integrated directly into the control box). I'm concluding one of two things: the Gamepad is the mic and/or there is a microphone within the headset (and there is, just don't know where).

There is no instruction manual for the device. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom