• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why is Ganondorf a Chosen One?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
We've seen in the entire series that the three chosen ones of the goddess' has always been reincarnations of Hylia and her Knight and Demise, yet the question is why is Ganondorf one of those destined to possess one of the triforce pieces?

The power of demise still flows through the dorf no matter his life and he's shown to be powerful without so? Is it a question of the triforce seeks one who has the most power or is it a bloodline thing? I'm inclined to think it follows the bloodline and manifests only to those with great power but as we know Dorf has never done the gerudo ride with anyone.

The goddess' wouldn't willingly choose the reincarnation of Demise which makes me think the Triforce is a blind force it seeks those with the highest level of each of it's components.

We see that out of the races it seems only the gerudo and hylians are favoured by the goddess' to have a chosen one born from those races we never see a zora with the Triforce of courage though if we look at them they do seem somewhat more courageous than link, The shiekah are wiser than zelda and i'd argue that in physical strength the Gorons are the most powerful.

So why is it a reincarnation of Demise gains the power of the gods and only 2 out of 8 nascent hyrule races
gain this?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Could be that he is the most powerful man without it so it seeks him as he best represents that part of the Triforce.

However I believe it is his act in Ocarina of Time which led to him receiving it in TP. When he placed his hands upon the full relic the piece which best represented him stayed within his hand and the other two scattered. This act in one timeline meant he would still be it's bearer in anybother, due to the triforce and Goddesses existing outside of time itself.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
he was probably the powerfulest guy that was naughty at that time so and he went and found the triforce in OoT after Link leads him to it

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom