• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Mirror Shield is Your Favourite One and Why?

Either version of OoT. Holy crap, that looks STUNNING when you first pull it out of the chest and it's raised up in the air, with that gleaming sea of blueish light running through it. It looks amazing with the Silver Gauntlets too. I actually usually do the Spirit Temple first to be able to play the Shadow Temple with that stuff.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Either version of OoT. Holy crap, that looks STUNNING when you first pull it out of the chest and it's raised up in the air, with that gleaming sea of blueish light running through it. It looks amazing with the Silver Gauntlets too. I actually usually do the Spirit Temple first to be able to play the Shadow Temple with that stuff.

Lawl, that sounds so recognisable, I used to switch between tunics, boots, swords and shields all the time as a little boy, just to make different combinations. :P

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
My favourite would be the original OoT shield. I liked the design the best, it was beautiful. I have version 1.1 I believe, though I'm not actually sure. It might be 1.2 but one of the rarer ones where the original Gerudo symbol didn't get changed or whatever. Anyway, I don't like the other Gerudo symbol just simply because the design seemed meaningless. Anyway, I'm waxing on. I don't think the OoT Mirror Shield was put to the best use to be honest. Other than the battle with Twinrova and a couple of those sun switch things it's powers are pretty redundant in the game. I know it appears later on in the game, but you could still be exploring the overworld for all Nintendo know and it would've been cool to have a few little sidequest puzzles related to it. But whatever. I think the Majora's Mask design was scary. The Wind Waker one had the best powers though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom